Hi Marchers

Sheila A.
on 10/20/06 12:23 am - Thermal, CA
I have been MIA, I was so disappointed for 2 months! I didn't have any real loss, I just fluctuated up and down, mostly up. So I stayed away because I just couldn't stop comparing my progress to others. I am almost 7 months and I have not lost the first 100 yet. I hadn't even gotten to Onederland. This morning, after replacing the batteries on my scale, I weighed in at .......................................199.6. I haven't been that in like 7 years, maybe a bit longer. I have now lost a total of 84lbs. I tried not to focus on not losing and focus on the things I was grateful to God for, like feeling comfortable in my own skin, like fitting into a size 14 skirt, like having a neck again, like not more back pain, like no more sweating just when I walk. So I say all of this just in case there is someone out there who is plateauing, the weight loss will start again! I love and appreciate you all so very much, you are all inspiration to me! All things are possible! Love , Sheila
Lauren003
on 10/20/06 12:38 am - , NC
Hi Sheila! You're looking terrific! And congrats on getting out of the 2's! I can't wait to be there too! Even though I've lost a lot of weight so far, you're still 100 lbs closer to normal than I am. I'm glad to see that you're taking the time to appreciate the little gifts that this surgery gives us and try not to beat yourself up over something you can't control. Our bodies do what they do and all that we can do is encourage them with vites, protein and exercise.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 12:45 am - PA
Yay! Onederland feels wonderful doesn't it? Even though I am stalling HORRIBLY, I don't have the strength to stay away from the board. It keeps me in line. I had it soooo easy the first few months. I lost a LARGE percentage of my excess bodyweight. I guess this is what they call "payback." Anyway, you should STRUT girl. You are beautiful! Kathy
Shana M.
on 10/20/06 2:08 am - KY
Congrats!! You look amazing!! Shana
robinsaxton
on 10/20/06 4:14 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Sheila. Welcome back. You are doing so great. It's been 7 months for me and I am at about 85 lbs lost. Focusing on the good things is so important. Gets us through the disappointing times. Hang in there. You are going to see more weight loss and reach your goals! Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 10/20/06 7:50 am - Inland Empire, CA
You look so pretty! Don't stay away, I know it's hard, but we're all here for each other and while you may feel disappointed and alone, chance are --you're not! you may find many others who can relate or some you can help along as well!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/20/06 10:58 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Sheila. I can relate to your post. It is difficult sometimes to be encouraged when it seems like everyone is losing but you. Congratulations on ONEderland! I'm seven months out and haven't lost 100 pounds yet either AND I'm far from 199 so take heart! You're doing so well! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views