Pictures

Shana M.
on 10/17/06 1:34 am - KY
K, I did it again. I figured out how to get pics on the new format. I still don't have a recent one of myself. I'm about 20 pounds less than the last pic, but I keep forgetting to ask anyone to take a picture! Shana
Mama-of-3
on 10/17/06 1:45 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Shana You are SO PRETTY!!!!!!! I love the new shower. I want tile in my shower like that too.
robinsaxton
on 10/17/06 2:21 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Shana. You look wonderful. I may have to contact you for help figuring out this new profile. I do like that I can add more than two pics, as I never figured out how to do that on the old one. I'll be a week or so before I get a chance to update things though. You are doing great. Let us know when you get another recent photo up. Hugs, Robin
RebekaA
on 10/17/06 2:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! I'm proud of you for putting up pics! I remember you said you hadn't wanted to. I love your shower and your baby is so cute! How old is he? My little one is 2.5
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/18/06 2:26 am - My Town, NH
Shana, you look fantastic! What a cutie your little one is too. Keep up the great work...on you and on the house! - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 5:15 am - Baltimore, MD
You look great! Keep up the good work! Monica
Shana M.
on 10/19/06 1:50 am - KY
Thank you everyone! My little boy is 3 1/2 years old. He's VERY small (only 25 pounds!). He's so much fun, but I have to say I can't wait until the older ages when he's a little more independent! We adopted him 2 years ago in September from Ufa, Russia. I love that shower! We've been in the house about 1 1/2 months now and that shower rocks! It's probably my favorite part of the house! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views