A 10?

Shana M.
on 10/14/06 3:39 pm - KY
Ok, I'm sure we are all in that stage of trying to get clothes to fit us. I have been a bit of a clothes ***** lately. I have discovered that I finally fit in the clothes at Sams. Yes I know that's not a clothing store, but I have always like their clothes and never fit in them. Well I bought several things there and one of the things was a pair of slacks. I dress up for work and am very particular about my clothes. I tried on the pants and discovered I might need a size 10 instead of the 12 I bought! Now I'm 5'9 and have a large bone structure. I never thought I would see a 12 (last time in 9th grade) let alone a 10!! I know the pants probably run big because everything else I have is a 12-14, but it would be so neat to actually own and wear a 10!! Sorry just had to share! Good luck everyone! Shana
miminjoey
on 10/15/06 11:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!! I was telling hubby I want to be a 10 when this is all over...if i can hit 12 by christmas that will be my christmas present. Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 1:59 pm
Girl, Don't be shame I bought a large coat (may seem like a big size but you had to see me before) I purposly hung it inside out so that everyone else could see the size. I have about 15 more pounds before I can see a size 10 and it has been since my 11th grade year in HS that I last saw that size. Lawdy lawdy lawdy, if I get my big gutt into a 10 you better believe everyone on the entire obesity help board will know about it. Get that size 10 and forget about the rest of your other clothes size. I too have always wanted to wear Sam and Coscto's clothes but they didn't make them in plus so I just ate from the cafe Rock that 10 and call it a day who knows, you can start shopping there instead of the dept,. stores. Have a good week.
Shana M.
on 10/18/06 1:42 am - KY
LOL about the coat! I think I'm still about 15 pounds away from a normal size 10 too. Can you imagine if we all get small enough to get into the single digits? I don't remember ever being small enough to get in the single digits. I probably sore an 8 when I was 8!! By the way... I LOVE SAMS CLOTHES!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views