I dont understand

Mama-of-3
on 10/14/06 12:38 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
the new profile thing. Do we have to switch to the new format? Will that require adding all the photos and such all over again? It took me this long to figure out how to add a photo and now they want to change things? For crying out loud! LOL I guess I cant see Shanas photos cuz my profile is old school? Geez...I'm always last season.
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/14/06 1:39 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya! First things first...your new picture is amazing! You look beautiful! Now, the new format stuff. It's actually easier now to add photos but I did have to add them all again. I just pasted the text into blog entries so that I didn't lose all that writing and didn't have to type it all again. It will take me a while to adjust to all the changes! I'm with you...I just get it figured out and then it all changes on me! I think that happens in most of my life. Hope you are having a great weekend! - Stephanie
Shana M.
on 10/14/06 3:30 pm - KY
I'm right there with you! I put the pics on the old profile section...the day they changed it. Unfortunately that means they were only up a few hours before they went bye bye. I'm going to try again!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views