Stupid pouch/intestines!!

BabyRuth2u
on 10/13/06 4:26 am - Pittsburgh, PA
So, I have a job interview in a half an hour to go to for a temp job, would be through the first of the year. Anyways... so my pouch/intestines decide that today is a good day to be one of those that makes all the gurling sounds, grumbling, gassy sounds. UGH!! Its been going on for a few hours, got worse after lunch (guess having chili didnt help either lol) I dont have any gas, so thats a good thing, dont have worry about that (at least not yet!! lets hope) but my monster inside is talking today of all days. LOL
luckycat1
on 10/13/06 7:58 am - Cincinnati, OH
mine does that all the time. especially when I eat or drink something real cold or real hot (temp wise). I call my pouch grouch the pouch. Try some papaya enzimes. They seem to help me. MJ
miminjoey
on 10/13/06 8:43 am - Fort Bragg, NC
OHHHH NOO!!!! mine has only done it a few times and each time hubby looks at me and says ...the alien is coming??? Mimi
Lauren003
on 10/13/06 9:18 pm - , NC
Oh! What a day for it to start getting lippy with you! Minds of their own, I tell you, with complete disregard for what we want. How did the interview go? Do you know what sort of jobs you'll be given?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views