Moving forward Friday.

BabyRuth2u
on 10/12/06 10:05 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning, Got up thinking I just wasnt going to go to the gym today, feeling it was useless, but I've let myself turn that around and I'm going! so I am dressed and on my way out. Just wanted to say I/we will have those days, we don't want to do it, feel we just can't and thats ok, but thenh we've got to move on, keep moving forward. God knows I don't want to go backwards. So I'm out to the gym. I'll try to post back later. If I dont get back to anyone before then I'll see you next week. We leave in the morning for toronto, I'm feeling better so looking more forward to it now. Thank you all for your posts from yesterday. I know I/we'll get through this, its just going to be a tough road along the way. Have a good one, get out there and move a little today! love you all!!
robinsaxton
on 10/13/06 1:53 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Ruth Ann. I read your post from yesterday. I hope that you are feeling better today. It is VERY frustrating to be working so hard and not see results. For me, that is why every other diet plan I tried I gave up on. I know in my heart that wls is not another diet plan, but rather a way of life. Still my head gets angry because I sometimes think this just shouldn't be so hard. At the same time I am so very proud of myself and how I look and feel now. I am thrilled with my results so far. My scale stopped moving for over 3 weeks. Then bam, 5 lbs. I can also tell that I have lost more inches. The pants I am wearing today, size 20, are really baggy on me. I just bought them about 4-5 weeks ago! My daughter told me today that I need to stop wearing them. So things are happening. I am trying to tell myself that when the losing slows or plateaus, that my body is adjusting and getting reset for the next round. I still get discouraged but I am trying to fill my thoughts and words with positive things to say. Hang in there darlin'. You are doing so great. You have come so far. 7 months ago you would not have wanted to want to go to the gym! I know I didn't. I love ya girl. I worked out this AM. I didn't want to but it wasn't the hard workout so I really didn't have a good excuse. In about 3 minutes I am headed out the door into the cold for a nice 2 mile walk. Maybe I won't sweat so bad today. Only supposed to get up to 60. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Do something nice for yourself. Ask hubby out on a date and get really dressed up for a nice time out. Oh, and get packing!!! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views