Morning

BabyRuth2u
on 10/11/06 10:11 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hope everyone has a good day. Was going to head to the gym this morning, but Mom called and wants me to go help her with some stuff today. They bought a house a few weeks ago, doing things they want done before moving in and have decided to get new carpeting. So she wants me to go help her pick that out and some paint colors etc. I LOVE decorating so can't pass up that opportunity. So I'm heading out to her place and going to be a designer!! LOL Get out there and move some today, whether its at the gym, or taking a walking or how about a little dancing?!!!! Shake your bootys!! I'll be getting some walking in dduring the day of course. Maybe I'll do the gym tonight with Dave, see whats what then. Have a good one!
robinsaxton
on 10/11/06 11:09 pm - Columbia, MD
Hey Ruth Ann. Enjoy the shopping day with your mom. It's always fun to help someone else spend their money. I did my strength training for lower body this AM. I even remembered to bring clothes and shoes so I can go for a walk at lunch. I really need to change today since I am in a skirt and rayon blouse. I don't want to be all sweaty in that and I do sweat! Yuck. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views