Wicked Wednesday! LOL

BabyRuth2u
on 10/10/06 11:08 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning. It's been raining off and on this morning, but I think I see a little brightness out there right now. They gym was great yesterday and I was all pumped but again for some reason today I'm trying to get out of going. But, I'm not going to let my wicked thoughts win. Those evil sabotaging be lazy, you can skip it thoughts keep popping up so much more lately it's frightening. Maybe it's just that time of year! BOO!! I know I enjoy it while I'm there and am so glad that I went afterwards, so why does this keep happening? Why do our bodies, our minds try to hold us back? I think it's an old evil in us that wants to rule like it did before. It wants to be the Queen, it wants to make the decisions, it wants to have what it wants when it wants it. But where did that ruler get us before? (ok, so I'm a little crazy this morning LOL) I just really feel like this is a battle as of late. I guess it will always be like this? we just used to let our old selves win all the time. Now we put up a fight. So ok, I'm off to fight, got my battle gear in hand and I'm off to fight the fire breathing dragon! LOL Have a good day, get out there and move!!!!
robinsaxton
on 10/10/06 11:30 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Ruth Ann, Keep pushing! This is probably a hump in the road here that you have to push through after weeks of doing so great and being so motivated. It'll all come back around soon. This will happen time and again but the motivation will come back. You are doing so great. Supposed to rain here today. I am not feeling well. After eating my cottage cheese I am having bad stomach cramps. It's a sharp pain in my stomach. I have to take shallow breaths and stay slightly hunched over to ease the pain. I am at work and don't want to leave. I just hope this goes away soon. I have never had a problem with cottage cheese so I don't think it's that. I will be better soon. Didn't work out this morning because I had to leave the house 30 minutes earlier than usual. I just couldn't get up at 4:30 to workout! There is alwasy tonight! And my lunchtime walk. Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 10/11/06 1:09 am - KS
Robin I hope that you feel better as the day goes along! It is not fun when your sick let alone when your sick and not at home! Amy I
Amy I.
on 10/11/06 1:04 am - KS
Ruth Ann, Keep plugging away! I think that it is the change in weather! I never used to want to do much this time of year but always in the spring! You can do it! FIght, Fight ,Fiight! I will be right beside you! Amy I
luckycat1
on 10/11/06 12:08 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I always love reading your posts. I did not go work out today -went to church instead. I could have gone this morning or afternoon but went and played on my laptop at Panera instead. Sat by the fire they had burning and drank coffee. It was windy and rainy and clod here in Cincy today. Just imagine it was 77 a few days ago and the high tomorrow will only be 49. I need to get my head straight again. MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views