Updated pics

Melissa P.
on 10/10/06 9:51 am - Aurora, IL
Well, I have been so bad about keeping you all updated. I am sorry! I had to create a website to keep my family updated with the latest pics. They all live in WI, and I live in IL. Go to www.melissaprobst.com to see the pics.
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 10:01 am - Baltimore, MD
You look great Melissa! Keep up the great work! Monica
Melissa P.
on 10/10/06 10:10 am - Aurora, IL
I just looked at you profile WOW! You look great too! Don't you love how we all pose for pics now with a little attitude. I have changed a lot that way. I have always been quiet. I was size 22/24 in high school, and this is all new to me. I am sassy now. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 10:52 am - Baltimore, MD
Yes, I love the new found confidence we can now have and I don't ever want to lose it! I am SO THANKFUL to feel like a woman again, know what I mean? Too often in the past year or two I have kinda felt invisible. Now I feel like folks are starting to "see me" again. Many wishes for continued success for all of us - and enjoy being Sassy! You deserve it! Monica
Melissa P.
on 10/10/06 11:04 am - Aurora, IL
I understand what you mean. I have shocked the people I work with all the time. They look at me like "Did Melissa just say that?!?!"
robinsaxton
on 10/10/06 11:03 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Melissa, You look great! What a difference. You should be so proud. I am sure your family is proud of you too. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the losing. Hugs, Robin
Melissa P.
on 10/10/06 11:05 am - Aurora, IL
My family is so funny about it. We helped my sister move this weekend. My sister's frind was looking for a pen in my mom's purse, and she had printed off the web page. My mother has been showing everyone, like most parents show baby pictures! Too funny!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/06 5:38 pm - My Town, NH
Wow, Melissa! You look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. I love seeing how much we change through the months. It's great! Keep up the fantastic work! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 10/10/06 6:17 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW Melissa...what a great job you are doing! Your mom needs one of those "BABY BRAG BOOKS"! I know she is proud of you, you are proud of you, and all of us are pround of you! Keep up the good work. Barbara
Amy I.
on 10/10/06 9:01 pm - KS
Melissa ... You look great! Keep it up! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!