Time to get on back on track Tuesday!

BabyRuth2u
on 10/9/06 11:08 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Morning, Feeling better overall today. So I'm forcing myself to go to the gym. LOL It's been a long weekend, and 4 days without the gym and I'm wanting to not go today. But I can feel the distance mounting, so I'v got to go so that it does not become an old friend! So I'm all dressed, got my new ipod music'd up and ready to go! I hope you all have a good day. I'm going to take it a little easy and build back up from 4 days off and get myself back on track with exercise this week. I don't want to be way out of 'shape' so to say next week when in Toronto, I want to try out the hotel gym and I want to be able to do it, not be like a dying dog who never exercised in their life. LOL See you later. Get movin today and enjoy!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 12:23 am - PA
UGH!!! My car decided to throw a hissy this morning and I am without a car today so I can't go to the gym!!! I just want to scream. I had my bag packed and loaded in the car this morning. Then I get in the car and THE KEY WILL NOT GO INTO THE IGNITION! Good thing it is covered bumper to bumper under warranty still. So hubby had to turn around and come pick me up, and now I am going to try to get a ride home or work a little later and wait for hubby. And I really needed the stress relief today because I am really down. (See above post.) Pfffttttttt!! Oh well, going tagging along Garden Ridge at lunchtime with a co-worker. Buying Halloween decorations should make me feel better. Everyone work out extra hard for me! Kathy
robinsaxton
on 10/10/06 3:47 am - Columbia, MD
I got up again and worked on my upper body today. I expect my arms to be sore later on. It was good to really work them out though. My obliques are a little sore. I just finished a nice 45 or so minute walk around Batimore. I had to run errands so I wasn't walking my full hour, you know standing in lines, but I know we walked for 45 minutes. It feels good to do that. I am hoping that next Monday when I measure I'll really be able to see the results. I probably will only have lost about 5 lbs for the month so hopefully the inches will make up the difference. Kathy, maybe you can take a short walk this evening. Sorry about the car, thank goodness for warranties. Glad you are feeling better today Ruth Ann. Good for you getting back on track. It is sooo easy to talk ourselves out of exercise, espeically when we miss several days. I wanted to crawl back in bed today and even sat on my couch for a few minutes debating with myself about lying down for a bit. I did not and was glad I didn't give in. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 10:58 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey Robin. I don't know why I never noticed before today that you live in Columbia. I love on Baltimore County and go to chur*****olumbia (Columbia Comm Church). Anyway, just wanted to wish a fellow Marylander well on your journey! You look great! Monica
BabyRuth2u
on 10/10/06 4:35 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVED the gym today!! I thought I was going to go and take it easy. LOL huh, funny idea! LOL Having my ipod and playing music the whole time was great, it really pumped me up and I got a good workout and sweat going. I had bought a small radio player with headset a few months back but just didnt pick up good in the location of the gym which is under a strip mall. So DH and I were thinking an ipod was a necessity as of late. So we went on the weekend to get one, and ended up buying two. LOL He got the Nano and I got the Shuffle. I didnt want all the bells and whistles, just wanted to have music to play. But it really did make a difference, when on the treadmill I walked a little faster, pace was up and i got a good sweat. I even did some stepping exercises on the step boxes in the back, it just kept me going!! I feel a total renewal now with going to the gym. I was still enjoying it, and had changed things up by starting the ActivTrax workouts, but now I feel Ive found a whole new mission. I think the pump of the music is really going to change things for me! I feel psyched!!!! LOL Hope you have all been having a great day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views