OSIM® iGallop? Core and Abs Exerciser

BabyRuth2u
on 10/9/06 1:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone seen this yet? Dave and I were at the mall this weekend and I believe it was a Brookstone store had this up front so we checked it out. It seems a bit silly when you are sitting on it and riding but you can see how it would work when on it. As it is moving / galloping you are using your abs, lower back, thighs etc to hold on, hold yourself etc. The lady explained you can do different exercises, target areas by leaninb back further etc. It was interesting, guess you could get use from i****ching tv etc. I could feel it working when riding it, but nothing major (im sure the longer you are on and the more you lean and do other stuff the more you'd feel it) but when you stopped and got off, stood up you coul then really feel that you had done something and had a workout. Thought about it this a.m. so looked it up so you could take a look. A bit expensive, not sure many of us will just run right out and buy one, but hey Christmas is right around the corner, you never know what Santa might bring you if you ask!! Copy/click the link below, should take you to the page with the pic and info. http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=531707&world_code=1&category_code= 18&subcategory_code=113&search_type=subcategory&cm_ven=Compare&cm_cat=Impaqt&cm_pla=Nextag &cm_ite=516393&IQ_SF=516393
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 3:30 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok there is no way I would get caught dead on one of these even in my own home...I can hear the comments now LOL!!!!! Besides that I doubt my big rear would fit on one!!! I'll stick to my gazzle...like i look any better on that thing hehehehe! Mimi it's late I am sleep deprived can you tell
Melissa P.
on 10/10/06 9:54 am - Aurora, IL
LOL. I can see how it could work. I am not going to say what I was thinking ....ok I will....I just need a cowboy. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views