I had a Great day!

Amy I.
on 10/9/06 10:44 am - KS
I had to go shopping today! I had to! My pants were at the falling down stage. I Took a chace and brang only one size into the dressing room. OMG,OMG! That size fit perfectly! So your asking what size? IT'S a size 12! WOWOWOWOWOW I about passed out in the dressing room! What a wonderful feeling! I have lost 111 pounds in 6.5 months and I have about 44 more to lose to be at goal. I just had to share with you all! Amy I
RebekaA
on 10/9/06 1:03 pm - Inland Empire, CA
That's wonderful Amy! How awesome to have your goal in sight and so close!
Amy I.
on 10/10/06 8:34 pm - KS
Thanks Rebeka! I still have a long wasy to go! But it is nice to be closer than ever before! Amy I
luckycat1
on 10/9/06 1:05 pm - Cincinnati, OH
that is awesome! I can not wait until I am in a size 12. keep it up you will reach your goal in no time. mj
Amy I.
on 10/10/06 8:37 pm - KS
You will be there in no time! It feels great! Amy I
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 3:31 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!! I am so jealouse!!! I can't wait until I get to post this!! Way to go lady!!!
Amy I.
on 10/10/06 8:40 pm - KS
Mimi don't be jealous! You look great and you are probably already there! I think that you and I are about the same! Amy I
Shari B.
on 10/9/06 8:30 pm - Roseville, MI
Way to go Amy!! Sometimes it's like a dream how quickly we are making progress. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Shari
Amy I.
on 10/10/06 8:43 pm - KS
Shari, It is like a dream! I keep thinking that I am going to wake up! I saw myself in a mirror at the store and I could not beleive it! It was me. Amy I
BabyRuth2u
on 10/9/06 10:30 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
That is awesome Amy!! WooHoo for you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!