my 6 month update

Shari B.
on 10/8/06 10:21 pm - Roseville, MI
Hello Marchers, I had been waiting to send my update post until I could get an updated picture on my profile(check it out!) and messageboard photo. DH and I finally found some time to sit at the PC last night and work on this. My 6 month anniversary was officially 9/28, but I had my check up at the Dr.'s last Wed. 10/4. He was very pleased with my progress and we talked a bit about my next goal. He brought up starting to think about a tummy tuck. My first reaction, was whoa, I have a ways to go before I get there, but after we finished the discussion he explained he thinks I should just start thinking about it now. As he indicated, these first 6 months flew by and so will the next. I was down 106 pounds at my check-up, 108 as of this a.m. My clothes size has went from a tight 30/32 to an 18. The best part is my health has improved so much. Prior to surgery my blood pressure was high, I had to walk with a cane, swelling so bad I couldn't wear shoes some days. God is good and I thank him everyday for blessing me with the gift of this surgery. Thank you to all of you fellow "marchers" for you support and good advice. Hugs, Shari 340/232/180
BabyRuth2u
on 10/8/06 11:22 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Shari!! And your new pic looks great! I didnt recognize who you were by your avatar pi****il I saw your before pic. You look so different! Great check up!! Continued success!!
Shari B.
on 10/9/06 8:26 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Ruth Ann! Thanks so much! Continued success to you as well!
robinsaxton
on 10/9/06 1:37 am - Columbia, MD
Hey Shari, You are doing so great. I am so happy for you that your health is improving along with a 108 lbs loss! WOW that's wonderful. I can't see your picture because they block us at work. I'll try to look at it at home. Congratulations. Hug's Robin
Shari B.
on 10/9/06 8:29 pm - Roseville, MI
Hi Robin, Thank you so much for the response. I checked out your profile and you are doing great as well! This is just the best that us Marchers can all support each other. Have a great day! Shari
robinsaxton
on 10/10/06 11:00 am - Columbia, MD
I have finally been able to look at your pictues. WoW you look amazing. Congrats again. Hugs, Robin
Shari B.
on 10/10/06 8:22 pm - Roseville, MI
Thank you Robin!
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 11:52 am - Baltimore, MD
Congratulations to you Shari! You look great and it sounds like you feel great which is truly a blessing. Losing weight is great, but not everyone who loses is healthy and feels so good in the process so we need to all continue to be thankful for that (as you are!) Many wishes for your continued success! Monica
Shari B.
on 10/10/06 8:25 pm - Roseville, MI
Thanks Monica! You are doing awesome yourself too! Hugs, Shari
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/06 5:32 pm - My Town, NH
Shari, you look so beautiful! Congratulations on all of your success. You've done very well. I, too, almost didn't recognize you! I hope you are proud of your accomplishments. We are certainly proud of you! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views