Good morning :)

BabyRuth2u
on 10/8/06 11:25 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone. It's Monday and a new week has begun. I think mine is going to start off a bit slow. Not feeling too well today, so going to skip the gym. Was really feeling yucky Friday felt like I had the flu or something. Running to the bathroom, just felt weird and achey. Weekend wasnt too bad, but today just blah. So Im getting ready to go take a nice long hot soak in the tub and relax for a bit. Then start sorting through clothes and getting stuff ready for our trip this coming Saturday to Toronto. Can't wait for that. Have lots to do with that getting all Daves work clothes pressed and ready so he looks smashing!! Might throw on a little Richard Simmons later depending on how I feel or take the puppy for a walk. But I'll do some type of exercise today. Hope you have had a good weekend and make the upcoming week a movin' one!! Have a good day!
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 12:13 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I am not heading to the gym today either...we are getting ready for a yard sale and it is going to be a big...the one before the move...so since hubby is off today taking advantage of the man power. hope you get to feeling better!! MImi
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/06 1:09 am - PA
The weather is cooler here today. Very fall like. I can't go to the gym today - no time, but I will probably take a leisurely stroll around the track at lunchtime. I figure anything is better than sitting on my rear surfing the internet at lunch. Kathy
robinsaxton
on 10/9/06 1:15 am - Columbia, MD
Good morning. A nice hot bath sounds really good right now. I am cold to the bones here at work and ready to get outside where it's supposed to be nearly 80 today. Yay. I am trying a new routine. I am getting up at 5 AM to do my conditioning exercises, lower body one day, upper body the next and abs all days. Then I am going to do cardio, walking, bike, or curves, at lunch or in the evenings. I hope this will help me get in all my exercise. It's just too much to do all at once. It's hard to find 1 1/2 hours were I can do 40-50 min of cardio and all my strengthing too. A little is better than none! I hope you are feeling better soon. Be good to yourself today. Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 10/9/06 1:18 pm - KS
Ruth Ann, I hope that you are feeling better! My son had the bug last week! I will let you off the hook for a few days! And then it is back to the gym. I love it when you post you are soooo encouraging! Thanks Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views