Did something today I have NEVER done

Courtney B.
on 10/8/06 4:12 pm - Lancaster, CA
Hubby and I went to Fredericks of Hollywood and got something for me and something for me for him. I was never able to fit in those slinky sizes, but a lg camisole type nighty fit me! I have gone down 6 bra sizes since surgery, but get this. My cup size has not changed AT ALL! That is so bizarre. He then wanted to go into Victorias Secret, but after spending $76 on just 2 bras and a nighty, I was good. This surgery has given me so much. I need to remember that when the cookies and candy are calling like they have been the last week. Ive been bad. But maybe this will help me to remember. Courtney 271/ 254/ 175/ 140
BabyRuth2u
on 10/8/06 11:20 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Cool!! Hubby and I were at a mall this weekend too and it had both Victorias Secret and a Fredricks, he wanted to go into Fredricks but I wouldnt , I didnt feel I could fit into anything there, didnt want to be embarrassed. LOL I fit in some XL's but didnt think those type things in XL were comparable, they were probably the very small XL's LOL So maybe in another 50 lbs or so!! Good for you, sounds like a fun time and some nice stuff im sure
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 12:11 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hooway to go!! I haven't gotten brave enough to go try anything on yet...maybe I should go buy and early Christmas present Mimi
jomamma
on 10/9/06 3:16 am - Palmdale, CA
That is soooo cool Court. Its nice to feel SEXY now isnt it!! Ive never bought anything like that but you have inspired me to do it SOON. Good for you, you deseve it, its been a long 7 months (actually it seems to have zooooomed by). In private you will have to describe your two new items you bought!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/06 5:30 pm - My Town, NH
Courtney, what a great way to celebrate your success! The last time I was in a mall I walked by VS and looked longingly at all the pretty stuff in the window. I said to my husband, "Someday I want to go in there and buy something other than lotion." Maybe another 50 pounds or so will enable me to purchase something pretty from VS! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views