woo hoo look at me!!

miminjoey
on 10/8/06 11:09 am - Fort Bragg, NC
You guys have to check out my profile I added a new picture...granted hubby took it and it is the back half, but nontheless.....we went to the Amigo Air Show today and they had a bungie jump thing...they weight limit was 250 and the kids wanted to go and so did my brother...the guy being strapped up on the other side...so I thought Ok here it goes...I pray it holds me...even though I weigh 190. I screamed going up and coming down but OMG it was so much fun!!! I was so giddy when I got down. Mimi
RebekaA
on 10/8/06 1:13 pm - Inland Empire, CA
wow you look great! you're so brave, I bet it was fun!!!
BabyRuth2u
on 10/8/06 11:18 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
OMG good for you! That looks like fun, we have one here but im too scared. LOL Good for you doing that!!
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 12:08 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh honey i was scared too!!!! And had sea legs when i got down....too bad it was $6 to do it or I would have goen again! Mimi
Shari B.
on 10/8/06 11:56 pm - Roseville, MI
Mimi! That looks like so much fun. Doesn't it feel great to be able to do things we never have before? Shari
miminjoey
on 10/9/06 12:07 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I know just think a few months ago i would have been over the weight limit....that was the cool thing they didn't even have to use all the bungies Mimi
Amy I.
on 10/9/06 10:31 am - KS
AHHHHH! It looks so scary! Isn't it sunny how our minds play tricks on us! You weigh 190 not 250! You bet it will hold you! Skinny Girl! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/06 5:26 pm - My Town, NH
Mimi, it must feel a little like flying! I'm so glad you did that for yourself. You go, adventure girl! (And a skinny one at that!) - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views