Picnic & Pictures

Darlene X
on 10/7/06 11:41 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Just wanted to say the Chandler WLS Support Group Picnic @ Kiwanis park yesterday was awesome. We had a great time, and it was such a beautiful day. We had an awesome spot under the shade. We took lots of photo's, so if you want to take a look they are here: http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/chandlersupportgrouppicnic Darlene
Darlene X
on 10/7/06 11:42 pm - Maricopa, AZ
OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was on the AZ board....hahahahahaha Ah well if you want to take a look at the pictures, there are quite a few of me & EJ in there... for those asking for nre pictures of us.
luckycat1
on 10/8/06 4:40 am - Cincinnati, OH
thanks for sharing. you and ed are looking awesome! MJ
BabyRuth2u
on 10/8/06 6:57 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Darlene, you both look amazing!!!! You are just a little thing!!! You look fantastic, I hope you are seeing it, you look great!!!!
Shari B.
on 10/8/06 9:29 pm - Roseville, MI
Darlene, You and EJ are both looking so good. Thanks for sharing the pics! Shari
robinsaxton
on 10/9/06 12:22 am - Columbia, MD
Darlene, both you and EJ look great! You are doing so wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/10/06 4:42 pm - My Town, NH
Darlene, you and EJ look fantastic! You both look so healthy! Thanks for sharing the picnic pictures with us. What a great way to celebrate with your support group. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views