What size did you start and are you now

BabyRuth2u
on 10/7/06 10:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I started out in tops 32 mostly, 5x a few 4x. Now I wear anything from a 1x to an XL (18/20s, some 16/18's), pants I was wearing mostly 30w, some 28w, now wearing 18w and 20w. In stretchy type pants for going to the gym I just bought today L's on those and PJs XL. I'm just having a blast when I need to get new things and I can buy them in the regular XL and today a L size. I just about jump up and down like a kid. LOL I had to get another new sizer put on my wedding ring today because the one I've had on it since April has been getting too big and ring slipping. So its nice and fit again.
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/06 10:53 am - PA
I started in a 18/20 W Pants and 1X shirt. Now I am a M/L shirt and a 10 in pants. If I hold my breath, I can squeeze into an 8. Sooo close to single digit sizes.... I NEVER in a million years thought I would ever get there. I remember looking at 14s and thinking to myself, if I could ever get there after surgery, I would be sooo happy! I still find myself looking at them and thinking that they are too tiny for me. Kathy
susieQ227
on 10/7/06 12:42 pm - Allison, PA
It's almost unreal. I started out at a size 24 and now after nearly 7 months, I'm in a size 10 skinny leg jeans, and 12/14 tops. I bought some things a couple months ago thinking I would shrink into them, but the other day I got them out and they were too big! I gave them away, with the tags still attached. I am going to Goodwill and getting what I can, but so much of it can't be worn to work, so I'm also concentrating on Penney's sales and clearance racks at any dept store I go to. Funny, I thought my feet would shrink also, but they haven't thank goodness. This is costing me a lot of money, but I figure if I'm not worth it, no one is! Cheers to us incredible shrinking people!
BabyRuth2u
on 10/7/06 10:56 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Susan, I'm not sure if I've seen you post here before, if you have I apologize for missing you. I saw you were from PA and then it said Allison, wondered if that was Allison Park, when I checked your profile, I see you had your surgery with the same group that I did, so guess you are pretty close. Dr. Papasavas did my surgery, but I have met and seen Dr. Gagne at the monthly support meetings and at the office. Cool to see someone else local in the month of March. Just wanted to say hi, have a great Sunday!
Melissa P.
on 10/8/06 12:03 am - Aurora, IL
Started at a tight 26/28, and now am a 14/16 on top, and 18 on bottom.
Woodland
on 10/8/06 12:58 am - Vancouver, WA
I began this at a size 28-30 at 324 lbs. and am now into a size 18W. Or...I went from 4x to a 1x. I feel so much more energetic, although I've been stalled for a few weeks now at 222. Anyway, that's 102 lbs. gone forever!
luckycat1
on 10/8/06 4:47 am - Cincinnati, OH
started out in a tight and I do mean tight 26/28 or 30/32 bottoms and a 3x or 4x top. just picked up some pants from jcpenny's from the misses department. the last time I wore misses was in middle school. I got a 16 bottom and a xl top. I tried on a pair of size 14 cords and they were too tight in the belly. On the plus side I was able to get a pair of 14w jeans from the aveune. MJ
kjfpurple
on 10/8/06 6:57 am - Clyde, OH
I started in 24/26 pants and 22w tops. I am now in 18 slacks, l/xl tops. I had to go to Goodwill because my boss said I need clothes that fit! I hit there on Wed when certain color tags are 99 cents, and thats the only ones I get. Don't stay in them long! I want to have a garage sale but geting too cold. I have 5 boxes of clothes already, and my closet & dresser need cleaned out again! This is WONDERFUL. I never liked shopping, but I have a feeling I soon will enjoy it. Kathy
kimbaby74
on 10/8/06 10:43 am - Western, KY
I started out in a tight 28 probably a 30 as all my pants were knit, stretchy pants. My shirts were four XL. I'm now in size 20s and they are a little loose, depending on the brand. I'm wearing XL shirts or 18/20 shirts. Life is good! Kim 359/229/150 -130 lbs
* Icemama *.
on 10/8/06 2:36 pm - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
I was a 24/ 26 now,.. I am in a tight 16 but never the less its a 16 the 18s are really baggy. In my 6 mon pic the jeans are a 16 and so is the top!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views