Ruth Ann! Did you exercise today?

Lauren003
on 10/6/06 4:14 am - , NC
I walked 2 miles again (1 mile uphill and downhill/cool down on the way back) while my DD was in preschool. What'd you do?
BabyRuth2u
on 10/6/06 8:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi! If you consider shopping all day exercise, then yes! LOL Sorry just got in a bit ago, checking mail now. I took yesterday off, was just in a funk didnt make it by here. But today I was out with mom all day and got some walking in that way. Good for you on your walk, uphill is great and downhill wonderful LOL 2 miles is great, keep it up! DH and I may do some golfing tomorrow. I might have him get up and go to the gym with me in the morning. Since I missed the past few days I should go. Whatever I've been doing is helping. I checked out some jeans today and tried on an 18 and they fit!!! They were at MArshalls and only $12.99 so couldn't pass them up! So got me some new jeans for Toronto next week!! Can't wait that will be so much fun. I'll get to check out their hotel gym to workout and swim indoors. Hubby will be working all day and I lounge! Sounds like a good plan to me! LOL He is great! Glad I can go with him this time. Ive been to Tornto before and loved it, was hoping to get back there some day and the time has come! Have a great weekend!! And keep a movin!! HUGS
BabyRuth2u
on 10/6/06 8:54 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Duh, I guess I should have mentioned I finally got a jean jacket too. Been wanting one, have tried on a few, but something always just wasnt right about it. But found one today that suited me well. So I'm all jeaned out! LOL
Lauren003
on 10/6/06 10:40 am - , NC
Oh! You're gonna look hot in your size 18 jeans and jacket! Pair them up with heels and Toronto will be at your beck and call! I'm so jealous that you get to go! I haven't been anywhere fun on vacation (other than visiting family, you know) for many years. Enjoy the change of scenery
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views