BUTTS

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 12:33 am - PA
Sorry I couldn't resist. I used to have a very round bottom. Sure it wide, but it was ROUND too. I was always raised to believe that round bottoms and shapely thighs were attractive to men - even before it was "en vogue" like it is today. I guess it was my hispanic culture. AND I always thought I had inherited my Mothers figure. You can set a cup on her butt. But alas, since I've lost weight I have discovered I look more like my dad, including his pancake butt that barely hold his pants up.:-l And to top it all off, my hubby is an A$$ man. He once ran my daughters stroller into a plant at the mall becasue he was looking at these girls wearing the low cut pants who had been blessed in the rear department. I still tease him about it to this day. Oh woes me, what am I to do? Kathy
robinsaxton
on 10/6/06 2:40 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Kathy. Yep the butt thing is something. I still have a little roundness to my bottom. And it is still way too wide for my likings. I just have to share though that last night I was sitting on a hard chair and for the first time, felt the bones in my bottom. At first it shocked me, then I started to hurt. I NEVER thought I'd want more cushion on the rear. Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 2:57 am - PA
Thats so funny! I think we all end up relearning how to sit. Not too long ago, I was wiping my bottom and felt something. My first reaction was panic because I was convinced it was a tumor. Then I realized it was my tailbone. Kathy
BabyRuth2u
on 10/6/06 8:57 am - Pittsburgh, PA
LOL funny! It is strange, we've got all these bones now that we knew exsisted but never felt. LOL When I lay down, I've got hip bones poking all over the place and my stomach caves way in on the sides and my ribs are like hitting the ceiling, it's kind of freaky. LOL
Lauren003
on 10/6/06 3:03 am - , NC
Oh my gosh Kathy! Your mom sounds just like my family! With the rump shelf, I mean. And the visual of your husband made me spit up my water! I've got a big butt too and it's shrunk (thank goodness, really) but who knows how it'll look when I'm smaller. Pants have GOT to fit better though, right?! I mean, my waistbands end up being a couple of inches too big just to fit my arse in pants. Maybe I'm just not finding the right cut? Are there big kajunk-kajunk pants out there??
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 3:27 am - PA
Nah, there are hardly any pants that fit - the waist is too big even with my flat butt. Old Navy has some new "curvy" jeans that are wider in the hips and smaller at the waist. And a friend of mine used to buy the Rverse fit jeans from the gap. She had a teeny waist, like 20 inches or something and her hips were really wide in comparison maybe 40 inches. Talk about hourglass!! They were the only ones that fit her. I don't like them because they have a tapered leg though. I swear that today's fashion designers design womens clothes for pre-pubescent boys. Straight up and down. When is someone gonna realize that we are CURVY?? Maybe we should start a line for real women...
miminjoey
on 10/6/06 8:45 am - Fort Bragg, NC
LOL your Dad must be my uncle !!! My Dad has the same rear and now so do I. My best friend in is a gay black guy and he always called me a coco bunny....he says I am loosing my status LOL Mimi
Shana M.
on 10/6/06 2:03 pm - KY
My mom had a figure like that too. I remember when I was around 10 she went in for a tummy tuck and what we refer to as her "buttectomy". Basically she had her butt sucked out. She had like a size 6 waist and a size 12 butt. It just didn't work!! I didn't get her figure though. I have huge boobs, but am sorely lacking in the posterior area! Beofre I lost weight I didn't have a butt, now I have so little I have to be very careful where I sit! The bones on both sides and the area in the middle push through and it HURTS!! My hubby has been joking about I should start carrying a donut around with me! It's funny but before I would shy away from some places to sit because of my size, I'm still checking them out but it's because I don't want my butt and legs to go numb because the bones are sticking out on the nerves!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views