BOOBS

miminjoey
on 10/5/06 10:52 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok Maybe too much info for some but I just can't get over this. Before surgery I was wearring a tight 40 DD I went shortly after surgery to buy sport bras well I decdied it was time to buys some real ones so I went looking yesterday and to my shock I was a 34 to my horror I was a C on the left and D on the right litterally a whole cup size different. I thought OK no problem no need to panic they make half sizes...so I went and found nearly A's, Nearly B's and nearly, C's but do you think they have nearly D's NOOOOOO....not even a spot for them. What am I to do...where a fancy bra with one boob popping out or wear one with one boob lost? Mimi
robinsaxton
on 10/5/06 11:14 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Mimi, That is a dilema. Maybe you could wear one of those boob lifter things. You know, they look like flesh colored rubber and stick to your skin. Anyway, where that on the C side? I just don't know. Speaking of boobs...mine were saggy before but man, now they have absolutely NO lift to them at all. I mean, they are more in my stomach than on my chest! It's terrible. Really gorss! I definitely see a boob lift in my future! Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 12:25 am - PA
I agree with Robin. Get one of those lifter things or I think they make special order bras with different cup sizes. You can probably find them online, but I am sure they are pretty expensive. Then save for a boob job. I am trying to learn to love my nearly Cs. Its hard, especially when they are so loose and stretchy, they actually distract me during you-know-what. I won't get into that though. I don't think a boob job is in my future. I need the thigh lift, butt lift and tummy tuck worse. Kathy
miminjoey
on 10/6/06 8:41 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Hey ok now that 2 of you have mention this...where do i find those things at...the bbob insert? Victoria's Secret maybe? And Honey let me tell you!!! These thangs are NASTY!! the grooves in them from the stretch marks are so deep and they sag to my belly...I could give myself black eyes if I was on my knees durring "you-know-what" Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 10:38 am - PA
ROFL!!!! I nearly choked on my protien bar! Kathy
Lauren003
on 10/6/06 3:09 am - , NC
HAHA! I wonder why they stop at C?? Surely there are lots of people with big boobs who have this problem! I don't have any idea what size my boobs are now, though I think I've got the same problem with the left one being smaller. I started out at a J/K (oh yeah, I know..) and I'm bound to be in the Ds by now, I hope. Did you just go and start trying on different sizes or did you get measured at Victoria's Secret or something? I just don't know how to approach harnessing them yet!
miminjoey
on 10/6/06 8:38 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I just started trying them on and let me tell I tried on A LOT!!! I should really go to the mall and hit Victoria's Secret Mimi
Lauren003
on 10/6/06 10:43 am - , NC
See, that's why I haven't ventured into this territory yet. I know that they're gonna shrink furthersoon and I'll have to spend an hour trying on bras over again. They were pretty stretched out before, I passed the "sweet spot" where they fit just right and now they're just sort of flopping around in there! It's a sad sight, I tell you.
kimbaby74
on 10/7/06 5:50 am - Western, KY
Speaking of boobs, someone emailed me a job that was funny. It was talking about getting older, but it relates to us. Don't get offended! What did one sagging boob say to the other sagging boob? If we keep up at this rate, people will think we're nuts! Ok, bad joke, but completely true!!! Kim 359/230/150 -129lbs
miminjoey
on 10/7/06 8:03 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh that is too freakin funny!!!! And SO true!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!