Is your profile updated? Let's see!

RebekaA
on 10/3/06 5:39 am - Inland Empire, CA
Everyone's posts got me wanting to see updated Marchers! Are your 6 month pics up yet? Let's see how great everyone looks! Post here if you have current pics up. Mine are up! Congrats to us Marchers! Keep up the good work!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/3/06 6:39 am - My Town, NH
Rebeka, you look fabulous! Really gorgeous! The little one is adorable as well. My six month pictures are up. In fact, on Saturday it will be time for my seven month photos. Is the March 2006 board perhaps the most attractive board on the internet? - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 10/3/06 1:38 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you Stephanie! You're so sweet. I love your 6 months! You're looking very young and pretty!
Darlene X
on 10/3/06 7:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
I haven't done any yet... Maybe I'll get round to it this weekend.... we have a support group BBQ on saturday, so maybe I'll take the camera.
rowEn
on 10/3/06 8:04 am - Huntsville, AL
Not much of an update, but there are three new pics up! You all look MAH-VA-LOUS!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 9:48 pm - Baltimore, MD
You really look great Rebeka! I can't wait until I can get down to your weight! My new pics are up! Many wishes for continued success to you all, Monica
RebekaA
on 10/4/06 12:26 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thank you Moni! You're looking awesome! You're getting really close to onederland too! It'll be here in no time!
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 11:08 pm - PA
You look so pretty! You make me wish I hadn't cut my hair. (I was tired of sweeping it off the floor and pulling it out of drains.) Mine are up too. Everyone is looking fabulous. We just might be the best looking group on the board. Kathy
RebekaA
on 10/4/06 12:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
Thanks so much Kathy! LOL! I have been considering cutting my hair too for the same reason! With all the shedding around here, it's like having a dog---me! I love your pics Kathy, your little girl is a doll!!! I'm looking forward to finally getting family pics for the first time too! Can't wait!
Shana M.
on 10/6/06 2:10 pm - KY
You know I've never put pictures up. I don't know, I'm still kind of embarrassed. You guys all look so good and I'm just not happy with myself yet. Finding a before picture of me is like finding a needle in a haystack too!! Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views