6 Month Update and New Pics

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 2:42 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi everyone! I truly don't get to post as often as I would like nor update my profile as often as I should, but since I hit the 6-month mark on Saturday I thought I should do so. I have begun reading the posts more regularly and want you all to know that I am inspired and motivated by all of your successes. I updated my picture at the bottom of my profile and added a few from last month's vacation. Although I am still a way of from my goal I am still pleased with the progress thus far and totally thankful that I had this surgery. I went to my 6-month post op appt today and am down 92lbs with about 60 more to go. My surgeon is pleased with my progress and wants me to strive for 40 more by the time I get to 1 year. Hope everyone is doing well! Monica 310/218/160
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 3:20 am - PA
Hoo-wee look at those curves! Isn't it nice to feel "shapely" again? Just wait til you get to goal. You are going to be trouble with a capital T! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 3:27 am - Baltimore, MD
Ha Ha ha, Girl I can't wait!
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/3/06 6:36 am - My Town, NH
Monica, you are stunning! Thanks for updating your profile for us. Continued success to you! - Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 6:40 am - Baltimore, MD
Oh you're so sweet! Thanks and keep up the great work! You're looking real good yourself! Monica
robinsaxton
on 10/3/06 6:49 am - Columbia, MD
Ms Moni, You look fabulous. Sound like you are doing really well. I am confident that you will continue to succeed and meet your surgeons goal. Way to go! Hugs, Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/06 10:05 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thanks Robin. You look great, too! Continued success to you. Monica
CherieG
on 10/3/06 10:36 pm - Collingdale, PA
Congratulations on your weight loss!!! You are doing great!!! You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work. Cherie
Mary M.
on 10/5/06 9:48 am - Livonia, MI
Wow, you look fantastic, and it looks like you feel fantastic as well! I love all the changes we are going through, it truly is a journey. Congrats on your success, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views