new airline rules - no emptly bottles

timsdanni
on 9/26/06 1:25 am - Ft Stewart, GA
new airline rules - no empty bottles had to take granny to the airport this am and got a pass to help her to the gate and at secerity they took and tossed my 16oz nalgene bottle - as of 4 am today no empty water bottle type containers over 8 oz. she offered me my protien powder back but I was more upset over my $2 bottle that I can only find in the summer at that price now I will have to order one for $10 from REI or something like that b/c I really do need at least 2 to function - I make my shake in the morning and fill both the bottles so I have 3 shakes in each day danni
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 3:24 am - PA
I got my bottles from Target, I could be wrong, but I think they stock them all year round. They are Eddie Bauer and they have the sports tops, straws and the kind with the sipper top with the lid that flips closed. Thats the kind I got. Of course they are more than $2. I think I paid $6 for mine. But that's better than $10 plus shipping! Sorry they threw your bottle away. I didn't realize you couldn't even have empty bottles! You would think that since you weren't actually flying, they would allow you to pick it back up on your way out. What a waste! Kathy
miminjoey
on 9/26/06 6:18 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wish i knew you were going i could have saved yout he trouble..last week when ipicke dup my brother they were telling me about that...he even had to throw out hs shaving cream...can't fly with those types of containers unless it is in your suitcase...he had his in his carry on bag...you know hie small overnight bag. Mimi oh and I would have given you back the bottle but tossed your protein...you could have had something reall dangerouse in that you could have tossed int he air...morons
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views