It's TONING Tuesday folks!! :)

BabyRuth2u
on 9/25/06 10:11 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Morning everyone, I got myself dressed and ready to go to the gym. I don't know if it's the weather changing or what, but these past few weeks have been a struggle to go to the gym. Funny thing is I've gone 5 days a week the past two weeks which is more than I normally would do. LOL I guess just because I keep not wanting to go and saying I have to do it that I make myself go. I almost feel afraid not to go that I won't lose, or I'll gain. LOL But I'm dressed and ready to go. Yesterday I skipped on doing the ActivTrax workout, concentrated more on cardio. Today I'm going to do the ActivTrax which is more targeted and a weights workout. So I'm officially naming this Toning Tuesday!! I hope you all slept well and are ready to get movin! Do what you do, do what you can, it all helps!!!! Have a good day.
timsdanni
on 9/25/06 10:27 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
sounds great!!
robinsaxton
on 9/26/06 12:00 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Ruth Ann. I didn't make it up this morning to exercise. My oldest daughter, Stephanie, had minor surgery on Friday and I am having to "pack" her wound twice a day. So I didn't have the time to take care of her and get in my workout. But all is not lose since I am going to walk at lunch today and I am going to do some walking/conditioning exercises this evening while the girls are at Drama practice. It'll be a great time to work-out since I don't want to take them there, drive home just to go back a hour and a half later. I am proud of myself for keeping up my exercise. I am getting to the point were I WANT to exercise becaue it makes me feel so much better about myself. Yay! You are doing so well, RuthAnn. Thanks for being an inspiration. Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 9/26/06 6:20 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I went today...yesterday whe I went to the gym I moved most of my weights up so I knew I would be sore today...so wanted to work the muscles before the soreness set in....I did cheat and only do 50 minutes though Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views