Which "Walk Away the Pounds"?

jennb40
on 9/25/06 9:44 pm - Nashua, NH
Do any of you have any of the Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD's? If so, which one do you use? When you go to the web site there are so many choices. I am not sure which one to order. But I thought with winter coming on I might use this because it is so freezing cold here in New Hampshire - too cold to even walk the pugs because their little paws would freeze! I am still going to do the water aerobics on Monday and Wednesday and the Chicometrics on Tuesday and Thursday, but the "Walk Away the Pounds" might be good for the weekends! I think maybe I would like that better than a treadmill at the Y and I can do it in my PJs in my warm living room without going to the Y!!! Now since Ruth Ann has us all in this "exercise mode" (thanks Ruth Ann) - I am ready to go! Have a good day everybody...Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 9/25/06 10:13 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Barb, all warm and toasty in some PJs sounds great! I know today was the first morning here that I actually had to go get a robe and socks to put on to sit at my computer. It's a *****illy. Hmm.. I got shorts on to head out to the gym, hope I don't freeze from here to the car. LOL Ive heard of the Walk Away The Pounds tapes etc but am not familiar with it all, so just wanted to wish you good luck on getting some answers and success with it! Im off to the gym.. I'll be back!!!
rowEn
on 9/25/06 11:38 pm - Huntsville, AL
I got the package set with 3 DVDs in one set. It goes from beginner to more advanced, so it is a great set to get. I used the beginning set while I was deployed down on the gulf coast and was able to do them on the laptop while in the hotel room. If I could do it there, anyone should be able to find some room Here is the amazon link for the set I have: http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Miracle-Weight-Miles/dp/B00006BS7Q/sr=8-1/qid=1159277 970/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-6637896-5939923?ie=UTF8&s=dvd
JenWilBeSkinE
on 9/25/06 11:46 pm - Peculiar, MO
I have several of them but the only one I've done is the 1 mile beginner walk. My hubby has done that and the 2 mile walk. Even before surgery I could do the 1 mile walk but it really worked me out. Now I can feel that I just barely begin to perspire. I feel good at the end so I think in about 3 days or so I'll ramp it up and begin the 2 mile walk. I also have the Evening Mile w/ Legs. I had one that focused on the abs too but I think I gave that to a friend. Wish I had it now. I bet with your doing chiometrics that the 1 mile might be a little sedate for you. I'm not used to exercising so it a good beginning for me. And my 10 yo can do it because the steps are simple. (No dance moves.) (It wears her out though.) She is overweight now and it gets her out of breath some. But she can make it all the way through and she feels good at the end of it. Good Luck
~ Stylz ~
on 9/26/06 9:19 am - North of Boston, MA
hi Barbara I borrowed walk away the pounds express 1 and 2 mile (on the same dvd) from the library to see if i liked it and I really did! nothing hard it was actually a good dvd! Ive checked out a couple at the library to find some I like (since the winter is coming and it will be nice to work out at home instead of going to the gym as much). If you have a library in Nashua they probably have a catalog online, you can request dvds, try them out and see what works for you and John! I also borrowed the biggest loser workout and didn't like it at all! hope all is well!
JenWilBeSkinE
on 9/26/06 4:04 pm - Peculiar, MO
I did the 2 mile Heart Healthy walk tape today. Woo it was a workout for me. But I did get through it. Just thought you'd like to know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views