Good late morning :)

BabyRuth2u
on 9/25/06 12:14 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I was on checking posts and mail this morning but got distracted and forgot to post before heading off to the gym. Just wanted to post a reminder it's a new week and time to get back to your exercise if you slacked off over the weekend (like I do). I don't usually make it to the gym over the weekend, just too much other things I want to do. But I got myself out today, worked on a lil more cardio as opposed to shaping, toning with my ActivTrax program. I'll do that tomorrow. I'm thinking I need to up the cardio to just be getting a good sweat going and heart rate up to burn those needed calories. It does look like the scale has moved back in the down direction. Still not under that blasted 220, but yesterday and today I've been 220.8 and today 220.4. So hopefully bye bye to that 222, it was killing me. I feel better at least to be back to 220. Try to remember, for those of you who posted confessions, what it is you've found that you've been doing that may just be holding things up a bit. Think about those today and try to work on then. I am having my protein shake I have after the gym, but instead of a whole AchievOne I only used half and added with my whey protein. I figured ween myself off of them. I've only got 3 or 4 left anyways and the flavor I like is out of stock, so I'm out of luck. GOOD! It'll help me get back to what I need to be drinking! Get out there today ladies and gents and have a Movin Monday!
Darlene X
on 9/25/06 1:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
Morning We are the complete opposite... I don't have any time during the week for exercise, so weekends is all I have. I am so busy this week, I couldnt even figure out where I would fit any exercise! We did go hiking again Saturday morning! It was so much fun! We did the same trail but came back the right way this time hehehe..... the walk was about 3.5 miles, and took us 2 hours (Half of the trail is up hill). Once we get comfortable with this trail, there are so many other's we can switch it up and do harder trails, and longer ones. I feel really good after this hike... and the scakle for me has started moving again. I dropped 2lbs to 214lbs. Im working my way to "overweight".... 209lbs! I find that now, my weight loss has slowed a lot more, and I stall for about 3 weeks, then lose like 8-10lbs in the last week of the month.... so hopefully another 6-8lbs will come off over the next week or so. We won't be able to go hiking next weekend, we have a ton of garage cleaning and yard work to do, so I'll try get my exercise done doing that. Darlene 338/214/170
BabyRuth2u
on 9/25/06 2:18 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Good for you two on doing the hike again. That is great. It does sound like you do enjoy it! Keep it up! And woohoo on you being 214, I can't wait to get a 21 in my weight LOL Before you know it you'll be 199 and going down! Im sure next weekend with the plans you have, sounds like you'll be getting plenty of exercise Have a nice day
~ Stylz ~
on 9/25/06 1:59 am - North of Boston, MA
morning Ruth Ann, I just got back from a walk. I take a break at work and walk a mile. Weekends for me I slack at the gym too. Saturday morning theres a 90 minute yoga class that I've gone to for years, but theres some mornings I just can't get out of bed to go (like this past weekend)... I know what you mean about achievone! I bought 3 12packs a while ago and still have a few, but they're such a good energy boost for me that I can't imagine stopping completely (even tho the shipping cost and price of a 12 pack should get people to say forget it)!! Have you tried hazelnut? I love the mocha one, vanilla isn't bad either. I find myself taking a while to finish the cappuccino has a funny aftertaste... thanks for the motivational post
BabyRuth2u
on 9/25/06 2:21 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Morning, I haven't had a chance to try the Hazelnut one yet. The rep who came to our meeting didnt have any in stock at the time. Im not sure if I'd like it or not. I have tried Hazelnut items in the past and did like them, then all of a sudden one day I didnt. That was a few years ago, so Ive not been in any hurry to try those. I did try the mocha it was ok, but I like the Cap flavor better. The Vanilla nut was good but a bit on the sweeter side. I may need to order some Vanilla nut though soon if the Cap doesnt come back in stock soon. But as Ive been mentioning, truly I should just give them up. LOL I like them too much. But if I work on the control of them and manage that we'll see. Have a nice day
JenWilBeSkinE
on 9/25/06 11:27 am - Peculiar, MO
Hey just thought I'd let you know I did exercise this morning. In fact I di Walk Away the Pounds with my nearly 11 yo dd. We homeschool so it became PE for the day. (In betweeen subjects, so she can burn off steam, she runs a few laps around the backyard with the dog chasing her or does some jumping jacks and stretching too.) Thanks for putting up the reminder lately. I've been needing to really get this started. Just thought I'd share.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views