What is your multi-vitamin?

Mary M.
on 9/23/06 4:51 am - Livonia, MI
I have been taking the Bariatric advantage multvitamins, calcium, and iron. They are all chewable and taste great! My 6 months labs were perfect, I feel good. I have taken these from the start since they are chelated for bariatric patients. The cost is 104.00$ every 3 months, which is not bad for everything I am getting. My order includes: Multivitamin Calcium Iron Devrom All a 3 month supply with free shipping. It is an automatic reorder so I don't have to think about it or go to the store they just come. I also buy biotin 5000mcg and a B complex from out local vitamin store. Check these out at www.bariatricadvantage.com PS- I didn't start taking the iron until my 3 month labs. It was low so I started the Iron and now I am in the normal range.
cheryl719
on 9/23/06 9:06 am - AMES, IA
I take Optisource sold at Walgreen's -- it's what my surgeon's office recommended -- and it has a lot of things in the "plus" column for me: 1 -- it's the only one I need to take 2 -- it's specifically designed for post-bariatric needs 3 -- it's chewable and tastes OK -- so I don't hate taking it 3 -- my 6-month vitamin and iron levels were the best they've been in 2 yrs Just a satisfied user
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views