Update

Sheryl J.
on 9/20/06 11:08 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I lost a pound this week and am now under 150. I am just amazed. Lots of people, including my partner, are calling me skinny. I'm certainly not skinny, so I'm not sure what to say. I just say thank you, but I feel like a fraud. It's strange. I ordered some new bras from JC Penney. They were all 36DD (as opposed to the 44DDs that I wore before). One kind didn't fit and one did. The one that fit was an underwire and I just love it. I haven't even tried underwires since I was a teenager. This bra is amazing and I'm glad I bought it. The "size 1" tights fit also. The best news came from my doctor yesterday. I am being weaned off insulin in favor of an oral agent and my cholesteral medication is being cut in half. On Sunday I leave for Scotland. It will be so much fun. I most likely won't update next week. I won't even weigh in because it doesn't make much sense to do it on a different scale. How are you doing? 218/208/149/115 4'10"
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/20/06 11:30 pm - My Town, NH
Sheryl, WOW! Being weaned off insulin is HUGE! That's an amazing accomplishment. Congrats on your progress and have a wonderful time in Scotland. I'm so jealous. I'd love to visit Scotland soon. A work trip to London is in my future, but Scotland is unfortunately not on my list! Have fun! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 9/21/06 1:51 am - Columbia, MD
You are doing so well! Wow! Congrats on getting to lower your meds. That must feel great. Enjoy Scotland. Sounds like it'll be so much fun. Hugs, Robin
BabyRuth2u
on 9/21/06 4:59 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Great for you on the decrease in meds, that is fantastic! Wow 150, wouldn't that be great! Good job!! Have a great time in Scotland, take pics, have lots of fun!!!
Amy I.
on 9/21/06 5:38 am - KS
Under 150! You are doing such a great job! Keep it up and have fun in Scotland. Amy I
luckycat1
on 9/21/06 1:49 pm - Cincinnati, OH
that is great news. congrats on the weight loss. have fun in Scotland. mj
A_brand_new_me
on 9/24/06 12:35 am - NC
Awesome news for you! Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views