I'm 40 Yall

Nadine O.
on 9/21/06 12:43 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey fellow Marchers, I was born 9/21/66 . Am I officially an "Old Head" now? I'm so happy today ! I feel better emotionally and physically than I have in years. It's a little bitter sweet because I miss my Dear Mother. She would have fixed me a big breakfast and we would have been laughing over a cup of coffee. As of 9/6/06, I have lost 70 lbs. According to the weight loss estimator, I'm right where I should be . I have 55 more lbs to go to get to the goal my Dr set for me. So far, all praises due to God, I have had no major complications. I'm 5'9" and I was wearing a 26/28 now I can get into a 14/16. I need to update my picture because I look a lot different now. I'm making more healthy food choices and following my Dr's instructions. I had waivered back and forth over the past 2 years about having WLS. I finally decided that my health was worth it. So, I decided to do it before I needed knee surgery and before I developed diabetes and high blood pressure. I have stuck to only weighing myself once a month. I want to thank all those who come to this forum and share their weight loss experiences. I have learned a lot. I do have one question on today. Why do I still wear a size 13 shoe ? Peace and Blessings Nadine O
jennb40
on 9/21/06 2:36 am - Nashua, NH
Happy Birthday Nadine! When your message line said you were 40 - this OH member thought at first you were talking about BMI....which many still are around that mark! But I see it is 40 years young! Hope you have a nice day, and I am sure your Mom is sending down birthday wishes to you from heaven and know she is so proud of your accomplishment! Are you sure you still wear a 13 shoe? Maybe you haven't been shoe shopping in a while and you don't wear that size anymore? But then who cares how big your foot is if the rest of you is getting there!!!! Keep up the good work and don't be such a stranger - come post often - this is a great forum. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... Hugs, Barbara
Nadine O.
on 9/21/06 2:04 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thanks Barbara, I would post more often, but the agency I work for blocked this site. That leaves me with the evenings and weekends and with a husband and a bunch of kids bugging me, you know how that is. Nadine O.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/21/06 5:05 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Birthday Nadine!! Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on your weightloss you're doing great. Oh, and about this old Head comment. lol.. you're asking for it!! ) I don't know about the shoe size thing, guess you just got big feet. Somethings with this surgery it seems you just can't explain. Keep up the good work, hope to hear from you again. HAve a great evening.
Nadine O.
on 9/21/06 2:06 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thanks a bunch Nadine O.
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 7:07 am - Baltimore, MD
Happy Birthday!! And congratulations on the weight loss thus far. About the shoe size - sometimes people say they lose all over but I'm one of those ones with the same shoe size and cup size. Yes, the number around the back has gone down but these girls are still filling up the same size cup they were almost 6 months ago! So take heart in knowing you aren't alone. Have a great Birthday! Monica
Nadine O.
on 9/21/06 2:08 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thanks, My girls have wittled away Nadine O.
luckycat1
on 9/21/06 1:54 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Happy Birthday Congrats on the weight loss as well MJ
Nadine O.
on 9/21/06 2:10 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thank you Nadine O.
* Icemama *.
on 9/22/06 3:54 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Happy Birthday!!! Keep up the good work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views