Let's get Physical...Physical...

BabyRuth2u
on 9/19/06 10:08 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, so Olivia Newton John got in my head this morning. LOL I'm on my way out the door to get my workout in. Going to the gym then back, showered and out running a bit with Mom. Haven't seen her in a few days, weeks, lol I don't know lost track of time. We don't usually go this long without shopping. LOL I could use a new pair of Reebok, so going to hit Penneys today. I got a $10 off coupon the other day, so will use it for that! Mine are more than still usuable, but told DH I had to have a new pair for when we go to Toronto. I said I can't go workout in the gym at the hotel in these old things. LOL Have a great day. Hope you get to move to lose today. Feel great everyone!!
jennb40
on 9/19/06 10:14 pm - Nashua, NH
Dad-gummit - now I am singing that song and have been since I saw your post...."Physical...Physical...Let's get Physical"....oh well, quit singing Barbara! Have fun shopping with your Mom - wish I was out doing something like that rather than working! I am off to the Y tonight for water aerobics...."Let's get physical, physical....dadedadeda"......... Barbara
Amy I.
on 9/19/06 11:04 pm - KS
Okay ..... I am old enough to remember that song! I need a pair of new shoes but I need them to go with the SIZE 14's I bought. I'm thinking a brown sling back heel! I am going to do pilkates today. You have inspired me! What am I going to do after surgery next Friday. WALK I quess. Have a great day Amy I
jennb40
on 9/20/06 12:46 am - Nashua, NH
You wear a size 14 shoe????? Well maybe that is the dress or outfit you were talking about - not your shoe size!!!! My prayers are with you for your surgery - be sure and post as soon as you feel like it and let us know how you are doing. Wish your hubby was there to go through it with you, but guess you are a big girl now!!!! Take care of yourself...Hugs, Barbara
Amy I.
on 9/20/06 12:25 pm - KS
Barbara, okay let me clearify! I wear a size 9 shoe and am looking for a tan sling back shoe to go with my size 14 pants I just bought! Silly girl Thank you for the prayers I go under the knife on the 29th @8 am. I will take all the prayers I can get! I wish my husband was here also but I really want to get rid of the huge hernia! I feel like I am about to giving birth to an allien. AmyI
sparkles
on 9/20/06 12:38 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Woohooo Ruth.. you go girl!! I"ve lost 7lbs since I joined the gym a week n a half ago.. I'm going today for 45 minutes of cardio.. Pump it up!
robinsaxton
on 9/20/06 1:58 am - Columbia, MD
Hey Ruth Ann. I am on my way for about a 45 minute walk around the Harbor. A beautiful day for a walk today! Have fun shopping with your mom. I picked out a blouse to wear to work today, ironed it, put it on and it was way too big! I really need to buy some new clothes. I just haven't really had time or $$ for that. Maybe this weekend I'll get some time in. Would be nice. I just ordered Curves tennis shoes. I hope they feel really good. If not I am gonna go to DSW and get some I tried on there one time that were wonderful feeling. Gotta have good shoes! Hugs, Robin
Jeani46
on 9/20/06 3:02 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Well I went to curves this morning again, and I also wqalked home again. I am really enjoying the walk home Waaaaaaaaaay better then the treadmil. theres so much to look at The creepy men at the bus stop on the corner freak me out a bit . but I'll just walk faster hehehe... have a great day ladies! Jeani
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views