Good news!

miminjoey
on 9/19/06 3:47 am - Fort Bragg, NC
well ihave good news and some more good news....I found out yesterday we are moving to Japan!!! Woo Hoo!!! We had asked for japan but it seemed like we weren't going to get it. yesterday they asked if we still wanted to go and hubby said of course...they made him call me tomake sure I wanted to go...then they called again this morning to make sure before the printed the orders out. (hubby in the army) then I had to call to schedule my annual check up because it's been 2 years since I've gone...oppps....anyway I weighed 190 today woo hoo...I lost 7 pounds some how over the weekend!!! I have only lost 10 pounds in th last 2 months! I did go back to more iquids and more protein...I guess it worked! No wonder I needed a belt for my 14 yesterday!! ok enough bragging....have a great day ladies!!! mimi 278/190/160
BabyRuth2u
on 9/19/06 4:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Good for your, it sounds like something you guys really wanted. A whole other world for sure. How long would you be stationed there? Sounds exciting. Wishing you the best! Good luck on the pounds over the weekend, I think protein is a mans (errr and a womans) best friend!! Keep it up
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/19/06 6:23 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, congratulations on your exciting adventure! Thankfully, they do have internet connections in Japan because we would miss you terribly if they didn't! It will be a great experience for you. You'll have to tell us all about it. Congrats on the seven pounds too! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/19/06 10:11 pm - Nashua, NH
Ahhh MiMi, my sister from another mother! I am so excited for you - how long will you be in Japan? I am like Stephanie in that I sure hope you have internet connections because you would be sorely missed on this web site! How soon before you leave - so we can figure out how long you might be missing without posting! And major congrats on the 7 pounds....you skinny girl you! Good luck and lots of hugs, Barbara (aka MeMe to my grandkids!)
miminjoey
on 9/19/06 10:33 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Hehehe Hey sis!! We will be there 3 years and I sure hope we have internet too, we did in Germany so hopefully it will be the same there. We won't be leaving until Feb at the earliest...hubby is in school...so you guys are stuck with me at least another 5 months...chances are longer. I can't wait to buy a kimono Mimi
Amy I.
on 9/19/06 11:20 pm - KS
That is good news! We have been at FT. Riley sooooooo long! They say once you get there you are never leaving and that is true! It has it's good points and bad ones. You and I weight the same! And I wear 14's but not with a belt. Anyway best of LUCK to you in Japan and keep up the good work! Amy I
robinsaxton
on 9/20/06 12:39 am - Columbia, MD
Hi Mimi. What great news, on both counts. We always thought it would be nice to go to Japan. But instead we went to Germany twice and my hubby went to Korea twice, along with his other 2-6 month deployments in the middle east several times. I met a gal at our support group meeting last week who just returned from Japan. She liked it. She didn't get out much the first year they were there but eventually got more active. She said she wished she had learned the language better. I can relate. I didn't learn German as well as I could have. Congrats on the baggy 14's! You are doing so well. Keep it up girl! Hugs, Robin
miminjoey
on 9/20/06 8:14 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I did not learn german either...heck i've been in Meixco AKA El paso, TX for 8 years (on and off) and my spanish stinks!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views