Off to the gym!

BabyRuth2u
on 9/18/06 11:36 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
It's about 9:30, I've sat around long enough. Dressed and ready to go. Just wanted to stop in and see what type of movin to losin where all doing today? Hope you all have a great day!! So lets hear it, what's it going to be today?
robinsaxton
on 9/19/06 12:42 am - Columbia, MD
Good morning Ruth Ann. I have already done my 30 minutes on my lateral thigh trainer and hope to go for a walk again at lunch today. I absolutely have to keep this up. I know it'll all pay of soon. enjoy your day. Hugs, Robin
jennb40
on 9/19/06 1:19 am - Nashua, NH
Thanks Ruth Ann for keeping us moving! I did my 1 hour of water aerobics last night. Will walk a mile at work during lunch today and will do Chicometrics tonight when I get home. We have a support group meeting tonight, so no time to walk the pugs! Happy Exercising everybody....Barbara
Jeani46
on 9/19/06 2:48 am - Lancaster, CA
RNY on 03/27/06 with
Went to curves at 8 this mornign... had my husband drop me off.. then for the first time I walked home from curves... a little over 1 mile Now I must go to the dentist Talk to ya all later have a great day! Jeani
miminjoey
on 9/19/06 3:43 am - Fort Bragg, NC
i just got back...I went today and spent an hour there forgot my music and made hubby bring it tome Mimi
Laura A.
on 9/19/06 3:43 am - Manteca, CA
Hi Ruth Ann and Fellow Marchers..... Today was a hard workout for me. I did 1 HOUR of the walk/jog training program. Today was jog 3 minutes walk 2 minutes, repeating 10 times for 50 minutes and a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down walk. Let me tell you....I was DYING about 35 minutes into it. I am a person that has done nothing aerobic in 50 years and now I'm trying this. With much determination though, I finished the whole hour and feel so good physically and mentally I know it was all worth it. Tonight is my weekly weigh-in. Thursday is my next workout day......it's a little easier...only 40 minutes plus a warm up and cool down. hahaha Have a good day everyone.......and thanks for motivating me today. Laura A.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/19/06 6:20 am - My Town, NH
My trainer put me through sweaty paces last night. I thought I was going to die! Yikes! But this morning I woke up with a fever and a nasty head cold so I skipped the gym and in fact, skipped work! I felt yucky yesterday but thought that the workout might sweat this bug out of me. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow morning and am able to get back to the gym. Excellent exercising everyone! - Stephanie
luckycat1
on 9/19/06 12:29 pm - Cincinnati, OH
1 1/2 hour swimming/water exercises MJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!