size 18!!! thank you mimi

timsdanni
on 9/18/06 10:07 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
ok mimi gave me some clothes she has sooo shrunk out of - she is awsome looking these days BTW and in there was a pair of 18 levi jeans and I PUT THEM ON THIS MORNING they zipped over my belly AND backside hehehe ok so I can not wear them in public yet but Oh MY GOSH I have not seen a size 18 since I was a teen ager. my new goal is to wear them - looking good in them - out of el paso in 3 weeks!! I am excited with life - worked out 3 times yesterday and lost another pounds - off to curves now everyoen have a great day hugs danni 372/255/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/18/06 10:50 pm - My Town, NH
Wow Danni! Congratulations! I long for the day when I can wear a size 18. I suspect it will be quite a while before that happens. I'm hoping for Christmas! All I want for Christmas is a size 18! You must be so busy preparing to move. Good luck! You'll be showing off your size 18s in public before you know it! - Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/18/06 10:49 pm - My Town, NH
Wow Danni! Congratulations! I long for the day when I can wear a size 18. I suspect it will be quite a while before that happens. I'm hoping for Christmas! All I want for Christmas is a size 18! You must be so busy preparing to move. Good luck! You'll be showing off your size 18s in public before you know it! - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 9/18/06 11:02 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo!!! I am so excited for you...talk about me shrinking have you looked in the mirrior lately??? You look awsome!!!!!! If I weren't leaving for Japan in Feb I wouldn't let you leave in 3 weeks, but I don't think i can sneak you to Japan LOL Mimi
robinsaxton
on 9/19/06 12:39 am - Columbia, MD
Danni you are doing so great! I am confident that you will reach your goal in 3 weeks. Way to go with all the workouts. Keep it up. Hugs, Robin
Amy I.
on 9/19/06 11:13 pm - KS
Good job! You will be able to wear them soon! 3 weeks brings alot of change. You can do it! Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views