Is everyone still drinking protein twice a day

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/06 9:19 pm
Just wondering if you all were still drinking the protein drinks twice a day. I still drink mine in the morning. I drink the Nectar Fuzzy Navel, I drink it in the car on my way to work like my orange juice and then when I get to work about 35 mins. later I eat breakfast. Is that too soon? All I know is..... I am truly hungry all of the time or just bored because I hate my job even though I am overwhelmed with work. Thank you guys in advance for your post. Don't forget we Marchers Rock! We rule this board
timsdanni
on 9/18/06 10:04 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I drink on in the morning and one in the afternoon - I count them as 2 of my 6 small meals a day. when I make my morning one I put the dry powder in the bottle for latter in the day at the same time so I can toss it in my purse so it gets drank at some point. danni
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/18/06 10:47 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Dee , I don't drink protein drinks anymore. I am able to get my protein from food and average 90 grams or so a day. I have added a protein bar to my diet every afternoon. This gives me an additional 21 grams of protein and they are usually chocolate so I feel as if I am getting a treat! I still have some of the Nectar Fuzzy Navel and I have used it when I have been feeling under the weather and couldn't really eat much. It's a great back up for me! Have a great day! - Stephanie
BabyRuth2u
on 9/18/06 10:39 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Yes I still do 2 protein drinks a day, sometimes 3. I do 3 meals a day, some days 2 meals and these in between. I perosnally plan to always do protein supplements. I don't know if I will always continue to do 2 or 3, but I know for sure I will do 1 a day at least in the future, years out. I think we will always need that extra protein punch to keep us healthy.
Darlene X
on 9/18/06 10:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I don't do any protein drinks.... never have, never will.... Icky!
miminjoey
on 9/18/06 11:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well I don't do protein drinks per say I do add protein powder to my coffee in the morning and to my oat meal....sometimes I'll drink and Isopure when I know I didn't get my protein with my food. Mimi
luckycat1
on 9/19/06 2:07 am - Cincinnati, OH
I drink two a day. One in the morning for breakfast and one for my 1st snack. I also count them as a meal (I also eat 5-6 small meals a day). MJ
RebekaA
on 9/19/06 7:50 am - Inland Empire, CA
No. I add protein powder to my coffee sometimes, but usually I get enough protein from my food. I also average about 90 gms a day.
(deactivated member)
on 9/20/06 5:51 am - Baltimore, MD
I drink the Nectar Fuzzy Navel as well. I usually have a scoop and 1/2 fist thing in the morning and eat breakfast about 30-60 minutes later. Sometimes if I want to avoid snacking or eating something too heavy I'll have another one in the evening, but that doesn't happen nearly as often as it probably should. My new goal is to have 2 at least 3 days a week b/c I do think this variety is relatively low in calories for the amount of protein powder we get. And the protein does seem to ward off hunger some days. Hope that helps! Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views