sweet vidoe

timsdanni
on 9/16/06 8:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
http://www.iwo.com/heroes.htm I loved this and thought I would pass it on danni
jennb40
on 9/16/06 8:32 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks Danni - that brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for our military men and women and families like your own that are sacrificing for the rest of us. My father was at Iwo Jima in WW2 and my husband was in Viet Nam...my son didn't go into the military and I don't personally know anyone in Iraq right now, but appreciate all they are doing for myself and the rest of this country. I send my prayers for Amy's husband's safe return. Thanks again...Barbara
Amy I.
on 9/17/06 12:18 am - KS
Thanks Barbara for keeping my David in your prays. I will take all that I can get and have faith that the Father will have is protective arms around him. Thanks agian, Amy I
lpaulson5
on 9/16/06 8:41 pm - golden valley, MN
Danni, What a moving video!! Thanks for posting it. My son did 2 tours in Iraq and is now home. He's not the same kiddo anymore- he was wounded physically and mentally. I'm still so very proud of him and all the other wonderful Americans that have been there, are there and will go there. God Bless America. Lisa
Mama-of-3
on 9/16/06 9:12 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
So nice. Thank you for sharing. When I first got married my husband was in the Marines and now with our 3 children I dont know what I would do if he was still in and had to go off to war. =( So sad. Thanks again. I really love links like these. Trish
Amy I.
on 9/17/06 12:15 am - KS
Danni, Thanks so much for sharing! It made me cry but I am still very proud of our soldiers! And may blessings go out to them. My HERO is in Iraq as we speak, please keep him your prayers. Thanks again, I will pass this on to my FRG regional group. Amy I
timsdanni
on 9/17/06 12:20 am - Ft Stewart, GA
yes please do pass it on - our news does our guys so many disservices and does not reconize how wonderful they are so we have to share these things when we find them. my sweetie did a year there and will be heading back soon - hard to handle but hey we are army wives we can do anything big hugs and I still have pretty broad sholders if you need to lean on them feel free - been there so I can listen pretty good danni 372/257/170
Amy I.
on 9/17/06 12:26 am - KS
I just e-mailed it out! Keep sharing if you find more! We are doing 18 months and talk of a 6month extension. We have been in for 20 years. I would like to think that I am a tuff old bird but even I have days and I may need to use you! Thanks AmyI
miminjoey
on 9/17/06 12:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
it is amazing what we go through as military wives but it's nice to know that there are lots of us out here and we can lean on one another and like this board here there are somethings that only those people who have walked in your shoes can understand.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views