6-month check up

jennb40
on 9/15/06 9:35 pm - Nashua, NH
Well I went yesterday for my 6-month check up. I was walking on Cloud 9 when I left because it was such good news. Here are my statistics: Total pounds lost - 92 Total inches lost - 63.5 inches (yippee) shoulders: lost 6.5" chest: lost 11.5" waist: lost 12.5" hips lost 15.0" thighs lost 11.0 " biceps lost 7.0" My blood work was all excellent with only one slight problem - my iron was a little on the low side. It should be between 35 and 150 and mine was 49. My surgeon didn't want to do anything at the current time, but said if it was still low at my 9-month check up - he might put me on an iron supplement. My cholesterol and blood sugar levels were perfect - B-12 perfect...I was excited to say the least! My surgery buddy Karen (aka STYLZ) went the same day and her reports were equally as good - she should tell you about them. This is the most wonderful journey and I would do it again in a second. We are all in the 6-month period now - so please post your findings as you get back from your doctor's office. Have a good weekend all....Barbara
BabyRuth2u
on 9/15/06 11:26 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations Barbara, That sounds like some great news!!
trohal
on 9/15/06 11:34 pm - Grafton, OH
WTG congrats to you !!! VERY GOOD JOB wow those inches !! just amazing ! I will take mine on the 27th which is my 6 months. However, I went for my 6 mth at 5 mths. I had lost 76 lbs at the time but as i stand right now i am down 83. I had a major drop last week was like wow where did that come from . It is going to be fun to see how many inches. Thanks for shareing your results !! it is so good to be able to share with each other Teresa
Mary M.
on 9/16/06 4:57 am - Livonia, MI
WOW! You are really doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work, Mary
Shari B.
on 9/18/06 2:10 am - Roseville, MI
Way to go Barbara, Keep up the great work! Shari
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/18/06 4:06 am - My Town, NH
Barbara, congratulations on such a great report! You've done so well and are such an inspiration. Great job! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views