New pic

BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 10:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, DH took a new pic of me today. It's just a head shot, but I just LOVE it! I feel like a freakin super model! LOL It is a pose to hide my lil giggly, but I think it turned out good and I feel proud of it. I always hated my pics before because I always took bad pics, but seems there are getting more and more nicer ones. I just wanted to share. I think it shows a big difference just in my looks from the beginning. Hope its not too conceited, I just thought it turned out so pretty wanted others to see it. Have a nice night.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 10:59 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It's at the bottom of my profile page.
ToniBinct
on 9/14/06 11:32 am - CT
WOW..... Now that's a transformation !!! You must shock people that haven't sen you in awhile. You look amazing!! Congrats! Toni
Amy I.
on 9/14/06 12:19 pm - KS
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO! You look amazing! I am so jealous! Keep up the great job! You hot mama you! Amy I
kimbaby74
on 9/14/06 12:25 pm - Western, KY
You look great Ruth Ann! Keep up the good work! Kim
jennb40
on 9/14/06 9:02 pm - Nashua, NH
HOLY COW!!!! You look wonderful! And it isn't conceited....you bragger you - you are goregous!!!! Thanks for sharing. Barbara
Mama-of-3
on 9/14/06 10:26 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Ruth Ann, You are soooooooooo adorable!
miminjoey
on 9/14/06 10:38 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
wow weeeeee you look amazing!!! way to go!!! oh with the darker hair you look SOOO much younger then in the picture where you have the really light hair....the hair now is perfect for you...i think Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/15/06 12:24 am - My Town, NH
Wow Ruth Ann! You look about 10 years younger for sure! Hello gorgeous! - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 9/15/06 4:09 am - Inland Empire, CA
hubba hubba! lookin good girl!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!