good news/bad news 6 month check up

timsdanni
on 9/14/06 10:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
the good news is I am 111 pounds down (108 acording to doc scale with my clothes one) - I am good on exersize, protien, and wieght loss I am only 35 pounds or so from being a wls "sucsess" with 65% exsess weight lost - I am aiming for 170 pounds which puts me at 90% extra weight lost the not so good - my red blood cells are LOW as is my iron so they think I am still bleeding some internally - scoop from both ends sceduled for 25 Sep - they are suppose to knock me all the way out - hope they do the sugoen upped my B12 to a shot a week (from 1 time a month) now, added iron, and potasum, changed my prenatal to one with iron. he talked to me about a stall up to 14 days is ok but after that I need to reevaluate my eating/working out. 10 pounds month is a good loss from here on out. that MAINTAINING for the 3 weeks we are traveling and living in hotels is a good goal but to do my best to eat good and at least walk when I can during the trip. danni 372/261/170
jennb40
on 9/14/06 9:04 pm - Nashua, NH
Oh Danni, I am glad for your good news and a little worried about your bad news. Hopefully they won't find any problems when they do the scope - best of luck to you. Be sure and let us know what is going on. Hugs to you, Barbara
miminjoey
on 9/14/06 10:41 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well congrats on the good news...sorry to hear about the not so good news....if there is anything i can do to help...take you up there pick you up...sit with you let me know. I have my appointment today...they never put my labs in and the office did not call me back so I'll have to do that this morning and wait for a call back. I have clothes for you too. Mimi
timsdanni
on 9/16/06 8:15 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hey girl do you ever check your emial? send me your addy or call me with it 253-3376 is the cell hugs danni who would love some new -to me- clothes
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/15/06 12:23 am - My Town, NH
Hi Danni. Congrats on being down 111 pounds! That's wonderful. I hope they are able to help you with your other issues! Please keep us posted. I wish that 10 pounds a month was feasible for me! I only lost 6 pounds last month and won't achieve 10 pounds this month either. From this point on, I'm going to consider ANY loss good so that I don't become discouraged! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 9/15/06 1:56 am - Columbia, MD
Danni, Congratulations on 111 lbs gone forever. That is awsome. You will reach your goal for sure. I am glad the dr is looking into things for you. I hope you get that all taken care of. Take care of yourself and be sure to keep up the good nutrition and exercise. That should help along with all the vitamins to help you feel good. I'll be praying for your health and for your dr's to know what to do for you. Hugs, Robin
Shari B.
on 9/18/06 1:59 am - Roseville, MI
Hi Danni, Congratulations on your success thus far! I'll be praying for you on your health issues. Keep us posted on what you find out. Hugs, Shari 340/237/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views