9/14 What did you eat today???

Laura A.
on 9/14/06 9:08 am - Manteca, CA
I'm sooo glad to see Darlene back on the board.....I've missed her something awful. The cake decorating sounds like so much fun!!! Here's how my day has gone so far..... Breakfast: usual protein shake (I'm in such a rut!!) Lunch: 3oz tuna with apple Later in the afternoon: 2oz ground turkey with salsa and sour cream Dinner: piece of smoked sausage and broccoli Vitamins: all in Exercise: did my walk/jog training program at the gym this morning...it's actually beginning to feel good. Call me crazy!!! My husband a 2 of my children run. I was always the one at the finish line with water and snacks. Who would have ever thought I'd actually be a participant!!!! Not without this surgery I wouldn't have been for sure. Hope your day was wonderful...... Laura A.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 10:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/4 c. lf cottage cheese Mid morn: AchievOne coffee drink 30 gm protein (added some whey protein) Lunch: 4 oz Wendy's Chili, a couple bites of side cesear salad Dinner: 3 oz of pork loin, 1/4 cup butternut squash Eve: 30 gm protein shake 3.5 bottles of water today all vitamins in.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/15/06 12:20 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: 1 package of instant regular oatmeal and 1 sliced banana Lunch: 1 wrap sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucmber and dijon mustard Snack: 2 ounces of roasted almonds Dinner: 1 1/2 cups of homeade beef stew Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 69 ounces Vitamins: all in - Stephanie
RebekaA
on 9/16/06 10:57 am - Inland Empire, CA
B: coffee w/protein powder L: 1c. chinese chicken salad S: swiss cheese D: 1/2c. turkey chili S: edamame soy beans water: 64oz so far vits: all in=) exercise: 30 min walk
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views