To Darlene (and anyone else)

JenWilBeSkinE
on 9/14/06 2:45 pm - Peculiar, MO
So glad you're back to posting some. We missed you. (At it great to be popular!) Anyway just had to tell you my mom thinks you may be just the greatest cook. (The rest of my family would have that same opinon if I tould them where I'm getting these great dinner ideas!) I made one of the baked beans recipes you posted way back before July 4th. Mom liked those even though she was skeptical at first. (Baked beans are supposed to be sugary and look kinda red colored. hahaha) Then I took Mixed Up Casserole to a church supper that was casserole night and she loooooved it. She asked me for the recipe. Now my mom is a recipe-phobic. She swears she can't follow one. But she really wanted yours and when I gave it to her she was like, "THis is easy I can do this! Does she have anymore?" So I got out the cookbook I have been compyling with everyones recipes. I have hard copies and stored in Word. And they most often have people's pictures when they post one. So you stare at me in alot of them! I told her how you cook for EJ's mom and she was floored! SHe pretty much thinks you're great now. My mom cna't have surgery cause my Dad's ins won't cover it and its a little company and they won't lift any exclusions. But she may just start eating like us! hahaha Anyway just wanted to share with you what you "little light" has been doing around you. My family is thrilled that I've made 4 different dinners this week already. none have been the same yet. And I think my hubby might put your name in for sainthood or a holiday in your honor or something because I finally brought baking back into his life because of the protein oatmeal muffins you posted back in May. He loved them. Me and 10yr dd did too. Just wanted you to know, love you girl. Jen
Darlene X
on 9/15/06 2:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
Jen, Thanks so much! You made me smile I guess I better get back to posting recipes huh? It's been a while.... Yopur so cute! Thank you for that, Im so stressed out today and you made me smile! Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views