Good morning! Are we ready to move?

BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 12:38 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I finally am!! I'm not running late this morning. I was up bright an early as usual. Just had a few things to do before getting here. This morning was a bit of a switch with the exercise in mind. Instead of waking up not wanting to go to the gym. I woke up this morning thinking I wanted to go. But found myself saying to myself... "You've been to the gym 3 days in a row, you can take today off, your body needs a rest". As you can see I was still trying to talk myself out of going, but mentally I wanted to go. How can this be? LOL Very strange I must say. So I have been sitting here for a few hours, looking through some stuff, gathering some poems, congratulations etc to put together on some pretty paper for a little get together that should be next weekend. ( Date is not set yet ). A friend of mine got engaged over labor day weekend on the 2nd. So I'm planning a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with her and some of her friends, just a girls day out kind of thing to say wooooooooohoooooooooo!!! And be sure we all get to see the ring! I'll be seeing it tomorrow, we have dinner plans with her and fiance. She had got called out of town for a death in the family so havent seen her since the proposal! Anyways.. so I've been busy with that this a.m. and all the while saying you really should go to the gym, not talk yourself out of it. But I kept finding more to do, more to search etc. It's now 10:30 ish and I think I'm going to get up off this chair and go. LOL "Think" being the key word. I'm going to get out my words from Kathy S. on the main board and read them.. here they are for us to share again as a reminder: Do I feel better after I go to the gym? YES Does this shelp me with my weightloss/ maintenance? YES Will I be upset if I don't go? (will it bug me all day) YES!!!!!!!!!! If I go now will I stand a little taller and function better during they day? YES So am I going to go? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all get inspired to move to lose today! Looks like the raining is clearing here, it's suppose to be a beautiful weekend. So I think I better get my exercise in now so that I can run around and do what I'd like over the nice weekend. May you all have will-power, strength and inspiration today! I know I need it after yesterday! Have a successful day!
robinsaxton
on 9/14/06 2:49 am - Columbia, MD
Hi RuthAnn. I got up and did my conditioning exercises this AM. I just need to get my cardio in today. I feel like I have been running all over this office but I know that's not enough. I'll be very busy until I leave here and then I have a support group mtg tonight. Should be very motivating since we are having a personal trainer from Gold's Gym come to talk to us. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Robin
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 4:08 am - Pittsburgh, PA
The personal trainer as a speaker sounds great! Our group had a physical therapist come in one months meeting and she sucked, pardon my French. LOL She was very boring in her presentation, the info was very basic most anyone would know. Hope a personal trainer has more umpf!! Keep moving that all counts!!
sparkles
on 9/14/06 2:55 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I like these posts.... as right now I'm just hitting the excersize groove. I'm going to swim laps at the gym today for 30 minutes. I've worked out every day this week, and tomorrow I meet with the hunky trainer again!! YAY!! I'm trying to talk my hubby into letting me meet with the trainer once a week so that I can stay motivated to go.. Everyone cross their fingers.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 4:06 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I feel like that right now too. That I am in the exercise groove. I sure hope it make a dent in my weight soon. Still not really moving. Just a 10th of a lb or two. But Ive been to the gym also every day this week so far and was thinking today how it was like I was kicking things up a notch. We'll see if it helps! Keep at it and good luck with getting to see your hunk once a week!!
Amy I.
on 9/14/06 6:00 am - KS
RuthAnn, I am up moving around and have been all day! Yesterday I did put in 1mile. Went to the mall today and walked, walked and did more walking! You MOTIVATED me yesterday! THANK YOU! Amy I
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 7:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Glad to hear that I did! That is great! And walking a mall is even greater! I love to window shop and to shop even more!!! Good job!! Keep it up.
jennb40
on 9/14/06 9:11 pm - Nashua, NH
OK - Did you buy the necklace yet? We are all needing to know!!!! Glad you got your mile in! Last night, hubby and I did our "chicometrics" DVD - but no walking last night because it was raining. Thanks RuthAnn for keeping us "THINKING AND DOING EXERCISE"! Hugs, Barbara
Amy I.
on 9/14/06 10:50 pm - KS
Barbara, YES!! I did it! I bought that necklace. It is so beautiful! I will post a picture as soon as I lose the last 1 1/2 pounds. I am playing yoyo with the last few pounds. I even got down to 189 and then shot back up to 191. UGGGH! Glad that you got your exersice in. Amy I
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views