100??!!

sparkles
on 9/13/06 12:17 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Soooo.. I made it.. 100lbs. Today I've gained 2 of those back.. but its fluctuating.. and I know this. I saw the scale say 284 (started my journey at 384.5 and was 372 day of surgery) yesterday. I joined Ballys last week and have worked out ever day this week so far. I decided.. 5 days a week. I can have the weekend for other things.. but.. M-F after work, you can find me at the gym. I'll even work out before the support group meeting, if I can.. lol. Pre op I had a BMI of 66.1 and today it is 48.7. I am nearly down 20 points on my BMI!!! WOOOHOOOO!! So I have cleared my first two mini goals. 1: Be under 300 2: be 100 lbs down. My third goal is to be 100 lbs down from surgery (272) and my forth goal is to be less than my hubby (265). So.. I'm close to both of those goals too. I've never weighed less than him.. so that'll be interesting. When I was working out today.. I caught the reflection of a girl in the mirror. I looked at her for a minute, looked at her belly, her arms.. I thought... she looks like she's got a long way to go.. but good for her.. then I realized... it was me. LOL. Anyways.. I'm exhausted.. So Have a good week everyone!!
Laura A.
on 9/13/06 1:13 pm - Manteca, CA
Congratulations on your 100 pounds lost. You're doing an amazing job!!!! We're all so proud of you!!! Laura A
Amy I.
on 9/13/06 1:15 pm - KS
Great job! I am 2 pounds away from -100lbs! Keep going to the gym, it will pay off in the end. You are doing fabulous! Amy I
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/13/06 10:55 pm - My Town, NH
Amy, Congratulations on 100 pounds gone forever! Way to go! Keep up the great work. - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 9/14/06 12:12 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hooo way to go sexy momma!!!! mimi
BabyRuth2u
on 9/14/06 12:21 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations and good for you. Those are all amazing accomplishments. I know you'll be excited when you weigh less than your hubby. I know I was dancing around. LOL I didn't for too long, didn't want him to feel bad. But I danced. LOL Keep it up!!
sparkles
on 9/14/06 1:19 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I am VERY MUCH SO looking forward to that day.. though I want him to start slimming down too.. so to see us both getting healthy would be AWESOME. He said he'd run on the treadmill every day while the biggest loser is on.. so hopefully he will..
timsdanni
on 9/14/06 7:23 am - Ft Stewart, GA
YEAH!!! you go girl hugs danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!