Are you going to let it win?

BabyRuth2u
on 9/12/06 6:28 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Mary, Kathy on the main board who does the "did you move to lose" posts had responded back on something to me with these words and they are great ones. I printed them out so that I would have them to refer to. I thought I'd share and hope that it helps others too. This is in regards to me saying how some days I just don't want to go to the gym. I know I should and I have to talk myself into it.. she said: "When I am having this conversation with myself, I just ask, do I feel better after I go? YES... Does this help with my weightloss/maintenance? YES... Will I be upset if I don't go? YES... If I go now, will I stand a little taller and function better during the day? YES.... and most important question to ask? If I don't go will Kathy get on me? YES!! LOL" I think those are very good questions to ask when we are having a hard time getting moving. They are such simple questions yet have a lot of impact on how our day could go. Hope you find some inspiration in them. Have a great evening.
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 12:19 pm - PA
Wow! what perfect timing. I too having been slipping and feeling guilty and promising myself that to get back on track, tomorrow...TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW.... I'm so glad I'm not alone. Let's do it! protein, water, exercise...easy....now JUST DO IT! Thank you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views