Helping Darlene out of her funk.......WDYET?

Laura A.
on 9/11/06 8:03 am - Manteca, CA
I read on another post that our dear Darlene in feeling a little low these days......I thought I'd help with the What Did You Eat Today post. Let's all get together and see if we can cheer her up.....she's always been such a positive inspiration to all of us. She needs our help.....Thanks. To Darlene....I hope things are getting better for you. Your time will come when the time is right. It's not always for us humans to say when the time is right....God's plan is already in place and it'll happen when it's intended to...... Here's what I've eaten today: Breakfast: Protein shake, vanilla powder mixed with crystal light fruit punch Lunch: 3oz tuna mixed ith a little mayonnaise and 1/4 apple, chopped Snack: 1oz beef jerky 2nd snack: 1/2C cottage cheese mixed with 1/2C SF jello Dinner: will be leftover chicken cooked in the crockpot yesterday and a few green beans Laura A.
BabyRuth2u
on 9/11/06 9:09 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks for posting! Breakfast: Tried to have some egg beaters this morning (since lately Ive been trying to not eat as mentioned in an earlire post) Well it didnt go well. I had maybe two bites of the egg and I just couldnt eat it, my stomach hurt and I felt like I would throw up, but it passed in a few minutes. So I did not eat the eggs. I waited about a half hour or so and then opened an AchievOne coffee drink 20 gm protein and added a 1/2 scoop of whey protein10g. So had another liquid breakfast but at least I tried! Lunch: Salad-some lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber and tunafish. 20 gms Mid afternoon: Another AchievOne drink with 1/2 scoop protein=30 gm. Dinner: 1 ground beef/sausage stuffed banana pepper w/tomato sauce on it, 1 slice of tomato with s&p, and 1/2 ear of corn. Eve: will probably do another shake, just whey protein. I did fine eating lunch and dinner, just for some reason couldnt do breakfast.
luckycat1
on 9/11/06 1:50 pm - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast: protein drink 23grms snack: light cheese stick 6 grms lunch: protein drink 23 grms snack: 1 pack of 100 calorie teddy grahams (only 5 grms of sugar) dinner: salad with 1 oz of ham, 1 oz of turkey and .5 oz of cheese --if I figured right 11 grms of protein snack: 2 oz. (cooked) weight control oatmeal--grouch the pouch wanted something warm and there are 7 grms in a full packet so I figure 2 grams of protein water--did about 48 oz so far will try to get some more in. watching football right ow and it is only half time so I will be up for a while. exercise: 1.5 hours swimming thanks for posting this MJ
Shari B.
on 9/11/06 8:50 pm - Roseville, MI
B-kroger brand strawberry cereal bar L-egg salad, 5 wheat thins D-pintos and cheese & about half the insides from a soft taco S-sugar free chocolate pudding water--not enough vitamins all in exercise-none, boo to me Thanks for posting this!
jennb40
on 9/11/06 9:02 pm - Nashua, NH
I bet if we ask Darlene for a recipe - she will come out of hiding?!!! Darlene, Darlene, come out, come out wherever you are! Darlene, this is a recipe but slightly different from yours - here is an alphabet recipe for Achieving Your Dreams: Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits Believe in yourself Consider things from every angle Don't give up and don't give in Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches Give more than you planned to Hang on to your dreams Ignore those who try to discourage you Just do it Keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier Love yourself first and most Make it happen Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal Open your eyes and see things as they really are Practice makes perfect Quitters never win and winners never quit Read study and learn about everything important in your life Stop procrastinating Take control of your own destiny Understand yourself in order to better understand others Visualize it Want it more than anything Xcellerate your efforts You are unique of all God's creations nothing can replace you Zero in on your target and go for it ! Hope this helps a bit Darlene! We need you back! Breakfast: 3/4 cup Special K Protein Plus cereal, 4 strawberries, few sliced almonds, 6 oz. Simply Smart Milk Lunch: South Beach chicken ceaser wrap Dinner: 1 grilled chicken thigh, spoonful of pinto beans Snack: NSA fudgesicle Water: 85 oz. water Exercise: water aerobics at the Y, 1 mile walk All vitamins! Had a good day!
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/11/06 11:09 pm - My Town, NH
Feel better soon Darlene! Breakfast: 1 package regular instant oatmeal with one sliced banana Lunch: 3 ounces of roast beef, 2 wedges Laughing Cow light French Onion cheese and six crackers Snack: Advant Edge protein bar Dinner: 3 ounces of left over pork loin and one small red potato Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: 60 ounces in Vitamins: all in Exercise: worked out with my trainer...owie! - Stephanie
Mary M.
on 9/12/06 6:18 am - Livonia, MI
I miss those daily posts! I can't plan my meals, LOL. Today I had. 1 egg omelet with cheese, 1 cup coffee (it was good, I'm an addict) protein shake yogurt 1/2 protein bar For dinner: baked chicken breast with green beans. My favorite. I like to make sure I eat the lean meats on gym day. I always have a protein shake as a snack in the evening. It keeps me from eating anything else. Hope everyone has a blessed day! Love, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views