Bragging....a little =)

Mama-of-3
on 9/10/06 12:43 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Ok, so the bragging isn't about me....entirely. I just wanted to share with my March board the new photos that I added to my profile of my kids. =) On a little brag...I went to the high school football game this past Friday and I saw a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a longggggg time and she freaked out at seeing me. She couldn't say nicer things about how I looked. I loved it!!!! Made me feel really good. =) Everyone have a nice day, i'm off to spend the day with friends in Maryland. We are going shopping! Trish
Sheila A.
on 9/10/06 1:29 am - Thermal, CA
Hi Trish!!! That is great and I am sure felt so fabulous! You have fun shopping, buying those smaller sizes. All my best, Sheila
Mama-of-3
on 9/11/06 1:16 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hi Sheila!!!!! Still melting in the heat? I am so glad fall is right around the corner. I love COLD weather! lol Well I did buy two pairs of pants yesterday but for the most part I bought stuff for my son. The girls stayed home so I spoiled him a little bit. =) Trish
Beckii
on 9/10/06 2:24 am - Saint Louis, MO
You should be so proud, Trish and feel free to brag. Your three children are gorgeous. I have two boys and a girl - but mine are older and the pictures I get are mostly of the "grands" now Have fun shopping! Beckii
Mama-of-3
on 9/11/06 1:17 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Ah thank you Beckii! I cant wait until I become a grandmama. Well ok I can wait......but I cant. Know what I mean? I'm gonna be the best granny EVER! =) Trish
jennb40
on 9/10/06 8:40 pm - Nashua, NH
What a nice looking family - I know you are proud of them and rightly so! I know you enjoyed that football game when you got such nice things said about you! You go girl! My step-son got married back in January 2006 and moved to Houston after their honeymoon. I didn't tell them about the surgery! We are going to Houston in October to visit with them and we haven't seen them since the wedding...so it will be interesting to see their reaction! It has been a wild year and we couldn't get to Houston sooner and they were both starting new jobs and didn't have any built up time so it has been too long without seeing them and we are looking forward to our visit. You keep up the good work....Barbara
Mama-of-3
on 9/11/06 1:21 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Barbara, I was just thinking of you the other day. I finally got my chico DVD's and boy was I SORE AS EVER the day after. My thighs were BURNING! I did the basic without options and did I ever feel it. Two days later I did the golden version. Now that I feel better I may take another stab at the basic. MAN THAT IS TOUGH STUFF!!!!! =) I cant wait for your step son and family to see you. WHAT A DIFFERENCE and boy will they be proud of you! I have finally and I mean FINALLY just recently began to sincerely accept compliments with an eye to eye THANK YOU! In the past I would always discount compliments and kind of wave my hand in the air and say something negative about myself but now I just say THANK YOU and I mean it and I love it. Trish
jennb40
on 9/11/06 1:41 am - Nashua, NH
Isn't that "Chicometrics" something else? We started out on the basic and quickly switched to the golden!! There are still a few on there I find hard to do, but we have been religious about it. Hubby and I do it Tuesday and Thursdays as soon as we get home from work. We joined the YMCA and on Monday and Wednesday I do water aerobics. I can't get him to go in there (there is only one man in the class, but he won't go) so he does the treadmill and lifts weights during my hour of water aerobics. So 2 days cardio and 2 days muscular - so I figure that ain't bad for 2 old people!!!!! Plus we throw in nightly walks with the pugs - at least while the weather is still warm enough to do so! And you should take compliments eye to eye - you are a very pretty young woman with a beautiful family and with losing all this weight you are going to have to deal with flirting men also I am sure!!!! Your hubby probably won't be too happy about that, but enjoy the ride!!!! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 9/11/06 12:45 am - Columbia, MD
What a beautiful family Tri****hanks for sharing. I think we all enjoy bragging about our kids. I know your friends comments must have made you feel wonderful. You are wonderful and you look beautiful. Hugs, Robin
Mama-of-3
on 9/11/06 1:21 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Robin, You are just the sweetest lil' thing! I love ya Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!