Bally's Total Fitness

sparkles
on 9/7/06 9:59 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
All, I got this from one of my fitness mags.. If you go to Bally's between Sept 8th and Sept 10th, they will give you a 60 day membership to their club. They give you a one on one with a personal trainer (or fitness consultant as they call them) and I believe a dietician.. or maybe they are one in the same... lol. I know I'm gonna go down there today and meet them. It's gonna start getting cooler here, and darker earlier, which means more mesquitos and I dont like looking like I've been an all u can eat buffet, so water aerobics is almost done. They have several classes, which excites me... I wanted some new variety.
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/8/06 7:44 am - My Town, NH
WOW! That's a great offer. I joined our local gym this month. We don't have a Bally's near me (out in the New England boonies!). I'm finding that I really enjoy the strength training. Who would have thought?! Good for you for taking advantage of their offer. Enjoy! - Stephanie
sparkles
on 9/8/06 8:46 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Stephanie, When I got there.. they talked me into a membership plan.. for HALF of what I was paying for water aerobics alone... so I couldnt pass it up.. and this has water aerobics, yoga and a TON of other classes, all included!! I can't wait to hit the gym...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views