Where have Darlene and AJ gone...

jannineh99
on 9/7/06 6:56 pm - Melrose, MA
I have not seen Darlene and AJ out here all week...I hope they are ok Jannine
jannineh99
on 9/7/06 6:58 pm - Melrose, MA
Ok I messed up Darlene and EJ...lol...I beg forgiveness it is 5 am and have been up since 2am cannot sleep or type I guess...lol Jannine
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 1:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im around, lurking... reading the board.... I dunno, I just haven't felt very motivated to post much, feeling a little down... haven't poted the what did ya eat thread in a while... your the first person to notice Im missing LOL. My sister in law just had a baby yesterday, 5lbs 12oz.... a little girl Aubrey... so we are off to Flagstaff after work and will spend the night up there and visit. Darlene 338/216/170 -122lbs
peggy5681
on 9/8/06 3:27 am - monroe, MI
Sorry Darlene, I read the boards daily and I noticed too, just didn,t say anything!, Actually alot of people are being very quiet. I hope everything is ok...
BabyRuth2u
on 9/8/06 4:11 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I noticed you were missing. But Im in the same funk you are. Ive stopped in and read posts, but just haven't felt connected to post much. Just feeling kind of disconnected and lonely lately. Like nowhere to go, don't fit in, don't know what to say kind of thing. In a weird funk right now. Hope we are funkless soon!
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 7:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah it's totally a weird funk right now.... I should be thrilled, jumping for joy at 122lbs lost.... but for some reason I feel fatter, and more out of place than ever...
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/8/06 7:42 am - My Town, NH
Congrats Auntie Darlene! I noticed your absence as well. Sometimes people just need a break and I like to respect that. I'm sorry that you've felt down lately. Hopefully the new addition will cheer you up. Babies are so much fun to snuggle with! Take care, Stephanie
Darlene X
on 9/8/06 7:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah I think I need a break... thats all.... I'll be back bugging everyone full force sometime soon... Actually the baby makes me more depressed... LOL. After 5 years of infertility, it's more sadness than happiness when it comes to these things... but I put on a brave face, smile, ohh and ahh over the baby and try not to let it get to me. The baby is my sister in laws who had WLS Jan of last year, so it does give me some hope that it will be me next year....
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/8/06 8:08 am - My Town, NH
I agree. I think you should definitely be encouraged! I hope you are proud of the accomplishments that you've achieved so far with your weight loss. Each day is one step closer to trying for your own bundle of joy. It is tough to be happy for others when you can't have what they have at the moment. I struggle with that sometimes too. My husband did not want any more children and I had to choose between him and ever having children of my own. It was a tough decision and I occasionally feel the pang of loss when I hold someone's baby or attend a baby shower. I'm sure you and EJ will be great parents when the time arrives! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 9/8/06 7:55 pm - Nashua, NH
Darlene, your time will come. You know you have to wait for at least a year after this surgery to even start getting pregnant, and besides I am betting, after you have lost all this weight and EJ continues to lose, it is probably a really big help towards the infertility. You are still very young and have lots of time. It is easier to tell someone this than it is to be in your predicament, but I feel like it is going to happen for you and when the time is right - it will. Before you lost all the weight it wouldn't have been easy for you to be pregnant carrying that much weight, but soon it will be the right time. Your time is coming, just enjoy the wonderful weight loss journey you and your hubby are on right now - and know we are all here for you for support. Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views