What is going on with me????

Sheila A.
on 9/7/06 1:57 am - Thermal, CA
I have been losing and gaining the same 3 lbs. for 2 weeks now!!! Please remind me, logically it makes sense that I will continue to lose right? Eating a lot less, moving a lot more!???! I know I am a slow loser but please this is driving me crazy! I am happy with my success this far but I would love to be under 200!!! Haven't been that in like 7 years. I know I just need to stop stressing and it will start coming off again soon. Right? Just needed to vent my frustration, thanks. Sheila
Shana M.
on 9/7/06 2:07 am - KY
Your going to get there!! Sometimes our bodies turn into yoyo's but you will continue going down. One day that 3 pounds will be gone forever and just be a faint memory of all the trouble it's giving you!! Hang in there!! Shana
miminjoey
on 9/7/06 3:34 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh Honey I know how you feel...last week I was in onederland this week I am not GRRRRR!! I did this week go back to more liquids then actual food...with lots of protein to see if that helps. i sure hope it does Mimi
Sheila A.
on 9/7/06 10:38 am - Thermal, CA
I hope so too! As if today couldn't feel any worse, I was laid off from work today! I had been working for a grower in my area for 5 years. I guess this means I can concentrate more on school and maybe graduate this year and no more excuses for excercise. I don't think it has really hit me yet. Well, I am off to softball practice. Tomorrow can only be better than today. Sheila
Amy I.
on 9/7/06 1:34 pm - KS
Sheila, I do that all the time! Only I play with the same 5 pounds.Then one day I will lose that 5 +1. I know that it is frustrating but hang in there, you can do it. Amy I
miminjoey
on 9/7/06 10:53 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
OH NO! You are having a bad day...but I love that you see it in a positive light...maybe it's not a bad day after all. More time for college and yourself, sounds good to me! I hope you had fun at softball pracitice!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/8/06 7:33 am - My Town, NH
Sheila, I hope that blasted scale moves for you very soon! I've struggle with those three pounds too. Maybe there is some black hole in outer space we can send this stubborn pounds to! Keep the faith! You'll be in ONEderland soon! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views