Update

Sheryl J.
on 9/5/06 11:42 pm - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
What with two birthdays and a holiday, I can't say I've made the best choices amidst all the celebrations. However, I did make an effort to get in more protein, especially at dinner time. I have the worst time eating much of anything after 2:00 or so. I'm just not that hungry. It seems that all my effort paid off. I lost three pounds last week! I'm feeling fairly well. I'm learning to live with just a little bit of nausea after eating cereal in the morning because I guess it's worth it. How are you doing? 218/208/152/115 4'10"
jennb40
on 9/6/06 1:39 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Sheryl, congrats on your 3 pounds in a week - that is pretty good since we are not losing it as fast as we once did. As for your cereal in the morning, maybe you can find another choice for breakfast. My nutritionist said it was ok if you tolerate it, but the nurse in our surgeon's office had the surgery 5 years ago and she still cannot tolerate cereal with the milk. If that is the only time you get the yuk feeling, I would try something else for breakfast. I sometimes have the FF triscuit crackers with natural peanut butter and no sugar added jelly. Other times I might eat a banana or part of a banana with peanut butter on it. The other day I actually had a small piece of ham with some blueberries and strawberries....just a few other "non-cereal" choices for breakfast. I know lots of people like yogurt...but I am not one of them! Continued good luck on this journey! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 9/6/06 5:58 am - My Town, NH
Sheryl, congrats on the three pound loss! I'm glad you're seeing the results of your efforts. Keep it up! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views